Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,606 total conversations in 3,356 threads

+ New Thread

I'm so fresh you can suck my nuts- Swag!

Last posted Dec 22, 2011 at 06:21PM EST. Added Dec 22, 2011 at 01:56AM EST
13 posts from 7 users

I’ve been seeing these get thrown around a lot on 4chan and youtube.

Apparently the line “I’m so fresh you can suck my nuts- swag!” comes from Souljah boy’s song “So Fresh”, displayed here.

But then it mutated with Brodyquest, to become this video here, which truly spawned the memetic instance.

It then led to this video, who depicted what is known as the “Swag” associated with the song.

As a result, it led to multiple image macros depicting “Swag”, which shows the characteristic gait of such movements with the elbows at a high angle, most of them being .gif images from deviant art and tumblr.

I think I’ve got something here. I just need some writing the asscociated article it.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 01:57AM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 01:56AM EST

Yeah, I’ve seen this around. I think it’s big enough.

Dec 22, 2011 at 03:26AM EST

>Thought this was a boasting, bragging thread
>lol’d when proved wrong

On TOPIC: If the sauce is there, then I don’t see why not.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 03:32AM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 03:29AM EST

Nathaniel Phillips wrote:

Good luck with that, lol

Amanda lasted 18:51; I lasted 1:00:32.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 01:32PM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 01:20PM EST

Just some minor formatting problems, namely < center> tags and resizing videos
if you are sure you don’t want this incorporated into Brodyquest and would still like some help than grant me editorship, and i’ll try to help..

Dec 22, 2011 at 03:22PM EST

X wrote:

Just some minor formatting problems, namely < center> tags and resizing videos
if you are sure you don’t want this incorporated into Brodyquest and would still like some help than grant me editorship, and i’ll try to help..

Please do. I’ve just added you as an editor. And if you can, help me add google insights to this.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 03:44PM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 03:43PM EST

I was actually planning to add this to Brodyquest last week. But got lazy and put it on my endless to-do list.

But a seperate article also sounds good. I’ll get back home in a few hours, see if I can help you with it when I return.

Dec 22, 2011 at 03:46PM EST

Nathaniel Phillips wrote:

Please do. I’ve just added you as an editor. And if you can, help me add google insights to this.

Already done with the formatting !
just working on Insights now…..
I posted on your wall as well but I’m not sure where you usually lurk, so I put this on the forums too…
EDIT:INSIGHTS IS LIVE !!!
EDIT2:: if you are uncomfortable with the term I used for insights or the time-span just say so and i’ll change it, it’s worth noting however that there is NO searches in 2010, so all you’ll get is a blank paper with a flat line at the bottom, also added footnotes to credit the YouTubers who started this.

Last edited Dec 22, 2011 at 04:16PM EST
Dec 22, 2011 at 03:57PM EST

X wrote:

Already done with the formatting !
just working on Insights now…..
I posted on your wall as well but I’m not sure where you usually lurk, so I put this on the forums too…
EDIT:INSIGHTS IS LIVE !!!
EDIT2:: if you are uncomfortable with the term I used for insights or the time-span just say so and i’ll change it, it’s worth noting however that there is NO searches in 2010, so all you’ll get is a blank paper with a flat line at the bottom, also added footnotes to credit the YouTubers who started this.

The Insights are fine, but we should probably get the text aligned on the left.

Dec 22, 2011 at 06:04PM EST

@Random:
I just looked at the entry, and wow…
RandomMan, you are industry.
I’m gonna withhold from editing the entry for now, or else our edits might conflict.
either you had a lot of research done in the BrodyQuest page or you are the world’s fastest researcher…

Dec 22, 2011 at 06:21PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!