Last posted Mar 21, 2014 at 11:10AM EDT. Added Dec 29, 2011 at 01:35AM EST
126 posts from 28 users

Can someone link the following grouping:

When They Cry
-Omochikaeri (sub meme)
-Uso da (sub meme)
-Nipah (sub meme)
-Kinzo Oh Desire (sub meme)
-Umineko Screen Shot Generator (sub meme)

Thanks in advance.

Mar 02, 2013 at 11:03PM EST

Done, thank you both

I didn’t added Uso Da because it’s under another entry, and I hesitate about it.

Mar 03, 2013 at 06:37AM EST

crusty wrote:

GIF should be filed under Filename Extensions

I disagree. Filename extensions specifically refers to the addition of .exe or whatever to a phrase; thus, it’s a slang term. GIF is not an example of this. .gif CAN be used as an example, but the GIF entry is not about the use of .gif.

Mar 16, 2013 at 08:21PM EDT

opspe wrote:

I disagree. Filename extensions specifically refers to the addition of .exe or whatever to a phrase; thus, it’s a slang term. GIF is not an example of this. .gif CAN be used as an example, but the GIF entry is not about the use of .gif.

Alright, I understand.

Mar 16, 2013 at 09:59PM EDT

Just found another grouping of memes.

War Hammer 40000 (subculture)
-More Dakka
-Tactical Genius
-Angry Marines
-Boreale
-Metal Boxes (currently in dead pool, but should be a sub meme since its a memetic phrase within the sub culture.)

On the subject of usoda, I think its something that should be put to a vote by the mods as there are valid arguments for both sides of which series of memes it should go with. This brings me to a suggestion:

Is it possible via any form of coding to place a meme as part of more than one grouping of memes at the same time to reflect connections to more than one group?

Mar 23, 2013 at 01:03AM EDT

Place “Cry Me A River” under Internet Slang.

Dec 13, 2013 at 07:08PM EST

I was wondering, maybe we should make a subentry for Tumblr called ‘Tumblr reactions’. Not sure if it’s a good idea but I think there is a subset of reaction images or gifs that are exclusive to tumblr. Might be worth to document them seperately. What do you think?

Edit: Although now that I look around here I feel like an extreme noob compared to everyone else. Anyways, I would love to have someone help me research this thing. Although maybe it’s been done before.

Last edited Feb 04, 2014 at 02:06PM EST
Feb 04, 2014 at 02:03PM EST

Sup! You must login or signup first!