Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,858 total conversations in 3,394 threads

+ New Thread


Wrost song ever came out today and should be a meme

Last posted Jan 15, 2012 at 09:41PM EST. Added Dec 29, 2011 at 09:31PM EST
18 posts from 14 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RrEiu8wyfpU

Dec 29, 2011 at 09:31PM EST
Quote

Wrost: Is that a German meat or some shit?

Dec 29, 2011 at 09:37PM EST
Quote

Cale wrote:

Wrost: Is that a German meat or some shit?

Searching…Searching…Searching

No results found. Did you mean Worst?

Dec 29, 2011 at 09:43PM EST
Quote

Learn to embed

I can’t hear anything he’s saying clearly. It’s kind of funny.

Dec 29, 2011 at 09:44PM EST
Quote

Katie C. wrote:

Learn to embed

I can’t hear anything he’s saying clearly. It’s kind of funny.

Coming from a person who can’t link, sorry had to call you on it.

Anyways this song seems like a normal Dubstep song to me.

Last edited Dec 29, 2011 at 09:46PM EST
Dec 29, 2011 at 09:45PM EST

What Dubstep? It’s just a whole load of autotune.

This isn’t the worst song I have ever heard. Considering the fact that it isn’t a song at all. Just another parody.

I refuse to acknowledge this thread any further.

Dec 29, 2011 at 10:27PM EST
Quote

Sweatie Killer wrote:

Coming from a person who can’t link, sorry had to call you on it.

Anyways this song seems like a normal Dubstep song to me.

Umm, the site links automatically. All raw links I see are automatically linked.

Dec 30, 2011 at 01:30AM EST
Quote

Wrong section of threads. Forum mods, please move this to “Meme Research”.

Dec 30, 2011 at 01:49AM EST
Quote

I LIKE IT!
(Lol. Jks)

Dec 30, 2011 at 02:21AM EST

Mister J wrote:

Why does that name ring a bell?

http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/jared-milton

Last edited Dec 30, 2011 at 02:36AM EST
Dec 30, 2011 at 02:22AM EST
Quote

ConstantiNe wrote:

Wrong section of threads. Forum mods, please move this to “Meme Research”.

I’d say no, because if you say “it should be a meme” then it’s just some annoying person trying to force stuff.

Dec 30, 2011 at 02:29AM EST
Quote

Katie C. wrote:

I’d say no, because if you say “it should be a meme” then it’s just some annoying person trying to force stuff.

Agreed. Why is it 9 out of 10 times a so called “new meme” thread is started by a n00b and of those 9 maybee 1 or 2 are actual memes?

Dec 30, 2011 at 02:39AM EST
Quote

Derp Banned wrote:

Agreed. Why is it 9 out of 10 times a so called “new meme” thread is started by a n00b and of those 9 maybee 1 or 2 are actual memes?

You’re far too generous.

Dec 30, 2011 at 03:20AM EST
Quote

Well, the problem is, you can’t exactly decide what becomes a meme and what doesn’t. Saying “so-and-so should become a meme” doesn’t exactly propel its fame any further than just natural spread would.

Jan 09, 2012 at 10:12PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

lol why u guys jelly and mad? cuz the OP is better than u lmfao

Jan 09, 2012 at 10:13PM EST

Jan 15, 2012 at 11:59AM EST

warcraftnerd123 wrote:

lol why u guys jelly and mad? cuz the OP is better than u lmfao

Only people who use “jelly” and “mad” are “jelly” or “mad”.

Jan 15, 2012 at 09:41PM EST
Quote
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!