Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

25,006 total conversations in 3,417 threads

+ New Thread

There's a special place in hell for people like you.

Last posted Jan 02, 2012 at 10:57PM EST. Added Jan 01, 2012 at 02:05PM EST
9 posts from 8 users

I’ve never heard of this until now.

Have you seen this on other sites?

To me, it just looks like the Oh Crap / OMG Rage Face with some unique text. Most likely, it goes on that article.

However, if enough of these “There’s a special place in hell” pictures are out there, we may have to split it off.

For now, put them in with the others of this rage face, but be prepared to split this phrase off as its own article if it grows.

Jan 01, 2012 at 02:30PM EST

Oi, seen several of these in both the Rage Comics and Oh Crap/OMG Rage Face galleries.

Jan 01, 2012 at 02:36PM EST

I’d recommend suggesting it as a derivative of the Oh Crap/OMG Rage face, since it’s dependent on that meme.

Jan 01, 2012 at 05:32PM EST

American Tanker, Hell on Tracks wrote:

I’ve never heard of this until now.

Have you seen this on other sites?

To me, it just looks like the Oh Crap / OMG Rage Face with some unique text. Most likely, it goes on that article.

However, if enough of these “There’s a special place in hell” pictures are out there, we may have to split it off.

For now, put them in with the others of this rage face, but be prepared to split this phrase off as its own article if it grows.

He’s not talking about the rage face, he’s talking about the phrase itself, both in and outside of rage comics.

Last edited Jan 01, 2012 at 11:10PM EST
Jan 01, 2012 at 11:10PM EST

To forced. It’s just a captioned rage face, anyway.

Jan 02, 2012 at 04:41AM EST

I also doubt it, it doesn’t seem widespread enough, and that’s originally an IRL phrase anyway.

Jan 02, 2012 at 06:04AM EST

Katie C. wrote:

I also doubt it, it doesn’t seem widespread enough, and that’s originally an IRL phrase anyway.

Fads in common usage IRL count as memes too. The usage of Chuck Norris as a superhero archetype attests to that.

Jan 02, 2012 at 10:57PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!