Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Rooster Teeth and Red vs Blue

Last posted Apr 04, 2012 at 02:05PM EDT. Added Mar 20, 2012 at 02:23AM EDT
7 posts from 4 users

I noticed a lack of a entry with anything from Rooster Teeth and one really bad entry for Red vs Blue. Though they aren't memes, but subcultures. (correct me if I'm wrong)

My point being that both the Red vs Blue series and the company Rooster Teeth itself are popular on the internet, and I figured a Entry for the two should be in order. Opinions?

Red vs. Blue

But that entry was deadpooled 2 years ago, the series has evolved a lot since then.

I believe in this situation it's best to make an entry for Rooster Teeth, like the Machinima entry. You can just leave the above entry as it is.

You can put a large section in it about Red vs. Blue, as that is their most popular series. But we can't forget they also made other notable stuff.

Last edited Mar 20, 2012 at 10:26AM EDT

Would it be better to just have a Rooster Teeth entry in the Machinima entry, or make a sub entry for Roster Teeth? I notice that there is a small little bit of mention of Rooster Teeth in the Machinima entry, but again, doesn't go much into detail.

angstyHoodie wrote:

Would it be better to just have a Rooster Teeth entry in the Machinima entry, or make a sub entry for Roster Teeth? I notice that there is a small little bit of mention of Rooster Teeth in the Machinima entry, but again, doesn't go much into detail.

I would go with a seperate entry.

After being deadpooled for 2 years, I have decided to take the initiative and work on the Red vs. Blue entry. I feel it can be a standalone entry seeing as it is their most popular series and really what started them up as a company. It can probably be a sub-entry for Rooster Teeth Productions. I'd actually like to hear feedback on the improvement (AKA actual work). There are a few things that still need work on like some more important characters, the plot (which I request someone to help me with), and a few extra things that will be evident once I get feedback.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!