Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,529 total conversations in 3,347 threads

+ New Thread

SHEEIIIT Guy [NSFW]

Last posted Jun 27, 2012 at 01:24PM EDT. Added Jun 17, 2012 at 05:11AM EDT
17 posts from 11 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Sorry, I can’t find anything quite like this documented anywhere.

I’m seeing a lot of these image macro instances, four panel, which always end with a guy with terrifically exaggerated black features (big lips; flat, broad nose, etc.), saying SHEEEEIIIIIIIT.

The first one I remember seeing was about the Miami cannibal incident which leads me to believe that that event may be the origin of this meme.

Here is the guy in the macro as such:

Here are some examples:

I found quite a few more here.

This definitely needs an entry.

Jun 17, 2012 at 05:11AM EDT
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Sorry, when I said “I found quite a few more here”, I should have followed it with this:

http://vk.com/wall-39607646?own=1

Jun 17, 2012 at 05:12AM EDT

Not going to lie, this looks like it was forced out the sphincter of 9gag.

Last edited Jun 17, 2012 at 10:21AM EDT
Jun 17, 2012 at 10:19AM EDT

1. That is the most unfunny thing I have ever seen 2. No spread (all images posted by same guy)
No that is not a meme

Jun 17, 2012 at 11:43AM EDT

Random21 wrote:

1. That is the most unfunny thing I have ever seen 2. No spread (all images posted by same guy)
No that is not a meme

“No spread (all images posted by same guy)”

No they aren’t.

Jun 17, 2012 at 11:43PM EDT

Oh, also.
Your “le shit guy” looks like a black Peanut.

The resemblance is uncanny.

Last edited Jun 18, 2012 at 12:00AM EDT
Jun 18, 2012 at 12:00AM EDT

Please do not downvote people in the Meme Research section of the forums if they are on topic and being helpful.

Even if the content they post isn’t the most politically correct or nice to look at.

Jun 18, 2012 at 03:21PM EDT

Seriously I have no idea what is going on here.

I personally don’t like a lot of memes.

That doesn’t mean they aren’t memes.

These can’t all be done by one guy if I’m seeing them on multiple Facebook accounts, a number of them are in Russian or something, etc.

Jun 18, 2012 at 04:18PM EDT

There is now a reddit devoted to this meme:

http://www.reddit.com/r/SHHHHHEEEEEEEEIIIITT/

It is a meme. I don’t care whether you don’t like it. That doesn’t make it not a meme. It needs to be researched further.

Jun 23, 2012 at 07:11PM EDT

Random21 wrote:

No that is not a meme

Jun 24, 2012 at 01:06AM EDT

Quit acting like this thread is in JFF. If you don’t have anything to contribute, don’t post.

Jun 24, 2012 at 03:02PM EDT

Why are you idiots downvoting madcat for telling the truth?

As for OP’s rageface, someone made an entry for it.

However, the reddit has only 2 pages of posts so far. So its spread is probably limited to that facebook and that sub-reddit. Which is not enough to call it a meme. I’m going to throw the page into the deadpool for now, but it can always be revived later.

Perhaps a merge will do, like Adam suggested.

Again like Chris said, please don’t make unrelated posts in Meme Research. I can look at this as attempts to derail a thread, which is reason for me to give all of you a warning now. And as you’re all breaking rules with it, a ban is certainly possible. Please be aware of this. The warning is already there.

Keep it relevant. If you have nothing to say on a particular subject, you can skip the topic and move on. If you want to address a specific individual about personal matters, contact the user via private message instead of starting a public discussion.

Be friendly. We want our forums to be welcoming place for both old and new users. Please keep your comments and posts constructive and considerate in tone.

Last edited Jun 25, 2012 at 09:08AM EDT
Jun 25, 2012 at 08:57AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!