Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,810 total conversations in 4,530 threads

+ New Thread

CAUTION!

Last posted Aug 31, 2012 at 09:07PM EDT. Added Aug 30, 2012 at 09:52AM EDT
10 posts from 8 users

Tahrdan Ismeh Wu-Temporis wrote:

Was I the only one expecting nuclear hell raven? (Because THAT is already covered.)

When I saw your name on the last posting list for this thread, I could tell already that you would be posting in regards to Utsuho.

Anyway, I'd say that this is a meme, but with all respects, not an internet meme, it's too IRL, pretty old, and not especially known for being something that was radically influenced by the internet as a means of communication.

Katie C. wrote:

When I saw your name on the last posting list for this thread, I could tell already that you would be posting in regards to Utsuho.

Anyway, I'd say that this is a meme, but with all respects, not an internet meme, it's too IRL, pretty old, and not especially known for being something that was radically influenced by the internet as a means of communication.

I can see this work out actually. “Too IRL” is not a reason with this, as the results of these creations are shared online. You don’t call Hentai Woody a “too IRL” meme because the pics are made IRL, same with other memes and photo fads.

So yes, I say give it a go. I would change the name to "Caution Signs" though, to avoid confusion.

Last edited Aug 31, 2012 at 08:52PM EDT

Hentai Woody is here because it is dependent on the internet and the internet as a medium has a considerable effect on the way it has grown.

Besides, people have been doing shit like this for years.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!