Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

25,166 total conversations in 3,436 threads

+ New Thread

Pepper your angus

Last posted Oct 02, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT
13 posts from 9 users

Its a troll popular phrase on fitness forums, especially on the bb.com forums( misc)
It’s a variation on the phrase prepare your anus obviously. It could also be prepare your angus. Here are some examples;

I was thinking about making an entry, but I thinks it’s best we get a good amount of info and content before I make one.

Sep 04, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT

Wouldn’t this work out better as a derivative of Prepare Your Anus, as it’s obviously a play on that catchphrase.

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 06:41PM EDT
Sep 04, 2012 at 06:41PM EDT

Yes, you’re right. But I would like to know why it’s caught on with the bb.com community.
I know that they aren’t allowed to use explicit language( fuk and phaggot are some examples of a way around it) I haven’t tried because I mostly just lurk, but mabye anus isn’t allowed. The again, they tend to do stuff like that. For example: roll bread= troll thread.

Last edited Sep 04, 2012 at 07:29PM EDT
Sep 04, 2012 at 07:28PM EDT

I agree with RandomMan; it would work better as a subheader on Prepare your Anus, as a derivative, but without a full entry. Since it’s on one site and is used primarily as a getaround for a language filter, I would consider it a small shootout from the parent. God, I’m rambling tonight.

Sep 04, 2012 at 08:12PM EDT

Well, aren’t you glad I asked before making the entry.

Sep 04, 2012 at 08:16PM EDT

I say Suggest a Change to the Prepare Your Anus entry, or if you feel you can do a good enough job of writing the sub-section yourself, then request editorship.

Sep 08, 2012 at 06:55PM EDT

It’s not used to get around a language filter there. It’s just something simple that caught on. Prepare Your Anus is completely acceptable and fine, this is just more popular.

Sep 30, 2012 at 02:52PM EDT

Le Bumpkin wrote:

Oh, penis… WHY did you click this? WHY?!?!?!?!

Please don’t off-topic in meme research.

Oct 02, 2012 at 11:03PM EDT

Twilitlord wrote:

Please don’t off-topic in meme research.

Kuh-pshhhhh. Off-topic is my middle name!
(Actually, it’s Sheryll… But you get what I mean.)

Oct 02, 2012 at 11:05PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!