Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,390 total conversations in 3,327 threads

+ New Thread

Exploitable environments

Last posted Oct 02, 2012 at 11:16PM EDT. Added Oct 01, 2012 at 03:31PM EDT
7 posts from 4 users

I am defining something that has existed but has not been mentioned ever…. since my last thread about this here.
Exploitable Environment: When a persons creation intertwines with the design of a website to either incorporate the design in part of their creation or use the sites design in a way to have images linked together to form a complete subject, like a combo.

Someone find more if you know of any! thanks.

Last edited Oct 01, 2012 at 03:33PM EDT
Oct 01, 2012 at 03:31PM EDT

I don’t know if this really deserves an entry. I say we can just tag the entries so that they all show up under “Similar Entries”

Maybe if you made a list of possible entries that would help.

Oct 01, 2012 at 03:46PM EDT

Yes, this is prominent across the internet, an entry may not be particularly necessary; I wouldn’t call it a meme, but my judgement isn’t a verdict.

(Edit: Just visited Kip’s profile, what the…!?)

Last edited Oct 01, 2012 at 05:27PM EDT
Oct 01, 2012 at 05:24PM EDT

If made should be in the subculture category i think. I would really like some more examples. if anyone can find tiwtter ones, and such that would be great. Ive seen many over time but at the moment don’t feel like looking for them again, maybe later.

Oct 01, 2012 at 05:34PM EDT

Quick Question.
Should it be called Exploitable Environments like the title suggests, or should it be renamed to Hackable Environments, Hackable Designs, Design Hacks, Website Design Hacks, exc.
It technically is a “Hack” defined by pre-computer age referring to the act of modifying or customizing everyday products (or services like Facebook) to improve their functionality, repurpose them or just for fun

Oct 02, 2012 at 10:16PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!