Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Hell Valley Sky Trees/Beyond Hell Valley

Last posted Oct 11, 2012 at 11:03AM EDT. Added Oct 08, 2012 at 04:08PM EDT
9 posts from 6 users

So after watching the latest episode from Did You Know Gaming, and it turns out that the three mysterious figures that you find in the Shiverburn Galaxy in Super Mario Galaxy 2 have the name Hell Valley Sky Trees, and the sky pattern is called Beyond Hell Valley. And apparently this has become a big source of creepypastas. More information can be found here

Adam DeLand wrote:

Here's the creepypasta wiki link.

Not the best, more like a small little fictional explanation of a trashed texture.

I'm always interested in beta elements, but this isn't the best.

Frankly, if DYKG did not mention it, it would be very minor. I didn't hear about it at all till they featured it on their show.

Until we see more stuff come out of this, I'm afraid it isn't meme-worthy.

I wish Nintendo would at least talk about it, I love great beta stories. Very minor stuff, sadly and disappointingly.

I'm not sure if this thread would, or should go on about anymore. It is a minor subject, and has been decided. Requesting lock.

Last edited Oct 10, 2012 at 09:42PM EDT

First off: It wasn't a trashed texture. It was in the game as a background element for two levels and was in the final game.

Now that we have that cleared up, I did a simple Google search and this thread popped up as the second result, right after the Wiki Page. So indeed, this can't possibly be big enough to document yet.

Lock and Wait.

It’s still new, we can keep this thread around to post updates as they come along (if they come along). As it currently stands, this thread does not warrant a lock.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!