Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,408 total conversations in 3,331 threads

+ New Thread

The Grimdark page is not Grimdark

Last posted Oct 22, 2012 at 10:46PM EDT. Added Oct 22, 2012 at 10:46PM EDT
1 post from 1 user

I mean seriously, the page seems really half assed. Its as if whoever made it just threw it up for the sake of it being there without really caring about it or knowing about the trope. The page itself does little more than tell where the term grimdark comes from and the only real informative part of it are the links to other more in depth pages relating to grimdark material, and dont even get me started on the main image or the fact that the most grim dark thing on the page is “Cupcakes” (do not read if squeamish) which is fairly tame in a setting like warhammer40k where there are literal gods of rape, FTL powered by hell, the good guys are xenocidal space nazis, there’s a race of bio-engineered killing machines whose idea of a good time is genocide, and a way to become immortal fueled by unbelievable acts of sadism so you can avoid the aforementioned god of rape.

I know this isnt that big of a deal but i just feel that such lackluster quality reflects poorly on the site. I’d fix it myself but i can not into wiki so i would appreciate it if someone else would give the page a clean up.

Last edited Oct 22, 2012 at 10:49PM EDT
Oct 22, 2012 at 10:46PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!