Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

I made an entry on JonTron from youtube

Last posted Dec 09, 2012 at 02:51PM EST. Added Dec 09, 2012 at 12:13PM EST
5 posts from 4 users

I am hoping it will get more attention, because it hasn't gotten too noticed yet. Still, the people that have noticed it said to confirm. So I was just wondering what you guys think about the entry.

here is the entry

Last edited Dec 09, 2012 at 12:17PM EST

I see that Teh Brawler (Entry Moderator) has made himself an author on the entry, so that means it has some attention from entry moderation.

The moderators and administrators take time to go and actually confirm a submission as the article develops and shows evidence of spread, mutation, or other attributes related to a notable Web phenomenon, so usually, no one moderator will go and confirm it.

I'm not really savvy on making articles, but making a Meme Research thread is a good idea. Entry Moderators come and check here often. They might be able to tell you what the entry needs to begin to come up in confirmation discussions.

I might also suggest this thread from Random Man He (and others) will come and help you with an entry if you post there for sure, but please take a look at the original post to make sure it suits your needs and the purpose of his thread.

­ wrote:

I am hoping it will get more attention, because it hasn't gotten too noticed yet. Still, the people that have noticed it said to confirm. So I was just wondering what you guys think about the entry.

here is the entry

I really wouldn't leave confirm suggestions to users in the comment section. If we'd leave them to that choice, every entry ever would be deadpooled and confirmed at the same time.

RandomMan wrote:

I really wouldn't leave confirm suggestions to users in the comment section. If we'd leave them to that choice, every entry ever would be deadpooled and confirmed at the same time.

Sorry, wrote that wrong. Don't know what I was saying there.

I meant to say people were confirming it, because they liked the entry. I never said to confirm it.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!