Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Daym Drops

Last posted Dec 28, 2012 at 02:05AM EST. Added Dec 22, 2012 at 10:21PM EST
9 posts from 5 users

I was thinking of making an entry on Daym Drops, that guy that does fast food reviews. He seems to be getting quiet popular (he has 74,867
subscribers & 7,162,175 video views as of 12/22/2012). So, Yes / No? Or if Yes, any suggestions? :3

Last edited Dec 22, 2012 at 10:23PM EST
This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

MemeTime wrote:

OK. Would you like to help me by being one of the Entry Editors, then? :3

See, dude? You forgot something important about memes! Memes can be hated and can be liked! Did you understand, what I posted last 2 days? I didn't wrote: "Let's make an entry!"

First: If he would be notable, then every video of him should have 100.000 viewers.

Second: He just makes videos, but he isn't a subject on the internet like Justin Bieber or Nicolas Cage or Captain Picard.

Third: No. +1 Deadpool. Thread should be now blocked.

@gi97ol

A simple "I don't know, but lets see what time will tell and where he'll go, and maybe we can consider it." would've worked.

With one of his video being remixed by Autotune the News and being featured on Jimmy Fallon, safe to say that he's sorta making a name for himself, but like I said, lets see what time will tell. And get one of the mods in here to hear their take.

Also, saying "+1 Deadpool" doesn't do damn thing, especially on articles that doesn't exist yet.

gi97ol wrote:

See, dude? You forgot something important about memes! Memes can be hated and can be liked! Did you understand, what I posted last 2 days? I didn't wrote: "Let's make an entry!"

First: If he would be notable, then every video of him should have 100.000 viewers.

Second: He just makes videos, but he isn't a subject on the internet like Justin Bieber or Nicolas Cage or Captain Picard.

Third: No. +1 Deadpool. Thread should be now blocked.

The tone of this post is unacceptable. The third point is unnecessary and disrespectful, and as VanManner pointed out, is also against the rules. Please review the rules before posting like that again.

Furthermore, I entirely disagree with you. Mr J started a trend of documenting notable youtubers, and I think Daym Drops definitely deserves an entry. People entries are not just limited to top celebrities.

So, MemeTime, please go ahead and create an entry for Daym Drops.

opspe wrote:

The tone of this post is unacceptable. The third point is unnecessary and disrespectful, and as VanManner pointed out, is also against the rules. Please review the rules before posting like that again.

Furthermore, I entirely disagree with you. Mr J started a trend of documenting notable youtubers, and I think Daym Drops definitely deserves an entry. People entries are not just limited to top celebrities.

So, MemeTime, please go ahead and create an entry for Daym Drops.

I'm extremely sorry about the last post… I broke the 6th rule of the KYM Forum Rules and I'll swear I'll never do that again!

And I re-thought about making the entry for Daym Drops:

I think he deserves one.

I wasn't noticed about the schmoyoho auto-tune remix until now… but Daym seems to not have much viewers I expected him to have in his videos. That's what makes me uncomfortable about this situation. :S

MemeTime… I'll help you!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!