Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,737 total conversations in 3,379 threads

+ New Thread

Sticky Sticky
Confirm Suggestions

Last posted Aug 09, 2014 at 01:17AM EDT. Added Jan 16, 2013 at 01:59PM EST
58 posts from 35 users

So, can Cheezburger and Know Your Meme be added to the confirmed pile? I may or may not have lost sanity working on those. xD

Edit: Also I second the confirmation of Gaben and we need to get YouTube confirmed as well. Seriously. Why isn’t YouTube confirmed. That’s like a sin right there.

Last edited May 06, 2014 at 07:23AM EDT
May 06, 2014 at 07:02AM EDT

This page needs to be Confirmed, and the Image Gallery for it should be unlocked (to let me post the below image, if nothing else).

May 19, 2014 at 10:16PM EDT

There is this thing going around Tumblr where it’s a pikachu figurine within a rubber bouncy ball with the words “free him”. There have been many very popular posts about it. I tried creating an article about it before i actually knew what i was doing (entitled free him, currently in deadpool), but i honestly think that this should be added to the data base

May 26, 2014 at 09:46PM EDT

I think Rules of Nature Goes With Everything needs to be confirmed soon. We need to begin confirming 2014 memes.

Jun 02, 2014 at 05:15PM EDT

I’m requesting confirmation for (or at least some consideration and feedback regarding the state of) I want YOU to X.

It was basically a few unformatted paragraphs and one image for the last ~4 years, but I’ve rebuilt it from scratch with standard KYM formatting during the last couple of days.

It’s probably the oldest and most well-documented image-based meme in existence, with significant spread both online and IRL, so I believe it deserves to be confirmed.

Last edited Aug 09, 2014 at 01:18AM EDT
Aug 09, 2014 at 01:17AM EDT

Hey! You must login or signup first!