Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,606 total conversations in 3,356 threads

+ New Thread

Reptilians

Last posted Mar 29, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2013 at 09:56AM EDT
2 posts from 2 users

So I was thinking about it, and I think that there’s one meme that keeps popping up over and over again, and that’s the theory of the shapeshifting Reptilian alien overlords that control the human race.

For those of you who haven’t heard of this absolute insanity, it was originally postulated by former English newsman and politician David Icke in his book “The Biggest Secret: The Book that Will Change the World” (1999) where he proposes that any number of world leaders, from George W Bush to the Queen of England, are actually cold-blooded lizard people from the lower fourth dimension of the Draco constilation who have come to Earth to enslave mankind and steal all of our gold, and are the source of all of our technology and society today. (Seriously, if you have a lot of time and feel like being confused, you can find a full copy of the book here: http://www.exopoliticshongkong.com/uploads/the_biggest_secret_D_Icke_book.pdf The first page is an ad, but it’s worth reading for some luls.)

So this is something I keep seeing people referencing on the internet, and I could have sworn that there was a page on KYM about it, but for the life of me, I can’t find one. What does everyone else think? Worthy of a submission? I can write something up real quick if so, but I don’t really know how to do the actual research, because I mostly just lurk around <

Mar 29, 2013 at 09:56AM EDT

well, you are you’re right, the reptilians are a theme that is really used in many conspiracy theories in the internet, many videos about the reptilians just searvh in google and you will get many results.Also in youtube There are many videos of the reptilians. good luck with the entry.

Last edited Mar 29, 2013 at 07:18PM EDT
Mar 29, 2013 at 07:17PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!