Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

25,604 total conversations in 3,504 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
( ‾ʖ̫‾)

Last posted May 24, 2013 at 02:10PM EDT. Added Apr 24, 2013 at 09:27PM EDT
14 posts from 9 users

New smiley having a lot of answers on /b/ at the moment.
Waiting to see if it’s a false alarm, a troll attempt or a new smiley about to unfold.
Google yields some results as well, including twitter accounts reusing it, mainly Japanese-related.

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Here’s a perfect representation of the internet if this catches on:

( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾) ( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)( ‾ʖ̫‾)

What the( ‾ʖ̫‾) did you just ( ‾ʖ̫‾) say about ( ‾ʖ̫‾), you little ( ‾ʖ̫‾)? ( ‾ʖ̫‾) have you know ( ‾ʖ̫‾) graduated top of my ( ‾ʖ̫‾) in the ( ‾ʖ̫‾) Seals, and ( ‾ʖ̫‾) been involved in numerous ( ‾ʖ̫‾) raids on ( ‾ʖ̫‾), and ( ‾ʖ̫‾) have over 300 confirmed ( ‾ʖ̫‾). ( ‾ʖ̫‾) am trained in ( ‾ʖ̫‾) warfare and ( ‾ʖ̫‾) the top ( ‾ʖ̫‾) in the entire ( ‾ʖ̫‾) armed forces. ( ‾ʖ̫‾) are nothing to ( ‾ʖ̫‾) but just another ( ‾ʖ̫‾). ( ‾ʖ̫‾) will wipe ( ‾ʖ̫‾) the ( ‾ʖ̫‾) out with ( ‾ʖ̫‾) the likes of which has never been ( ‾ʖ̫‾) before on this ( ‾ʖ̫‾), mark my ( ‾ʖ̫‾) words. ( ‾ʖ̫‾) think ( ‾ʖ̫‾) can get away with saying that ( ‾ʖ̫‾) to ( ‾ʖ̫‾) over the Internet? Think again, ( ‾ʖ̫‾). As ( ‾ʖ̫‾) speak ( ‾ʖ̫‾) am contacting my ( ‾ʖ̫‾) network of ( ‾ʖ̫‾) across the ( ‾ʖ̫‾) and your ( ‾ʖ̫‾) is being traced right now so ( ‾ʖ̫‾) better prepare for the ( ‾ʖ̫‾), ( ‾ʖ̫‾). The ( ‾ʖ̫‾) that wipes out the ( ‾ʖ̫‾) little thing ( ‾ʖ̫‾) call your ( ‾ʖ̫‾). You’re ( ‾ʖ̫‾) dead, ( ‾ʖ̫‾). I can be ( ‾ʖ̫‾), anytime, and I can ( ‾ʖ̫‾) you in over seven hundred ( ‾ʖ̫‾), and that’s just with my bare ( ‾ʖ̫‾). Not only am I extensively trained in ( ‾ʖ̫‾) combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States ( ‾ʖ̫‾) and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ( ‾ʖ̫‾) off the face of the continent, you little ( ‾ʖ̫‾). If only you could have known what unholy ( ‾ʖ̫‾) your little “( ‾ʖ̫‾)” comment was about to bring down upon ( ‾ʖ̫‾), maybe you would have held your ( ‾ʖ̫‾) tongue. But you ( ‾ʖ̫‾), you ( ‾ʖ̫‾), and now you’re paying the ( ‾ʖ̫‾), you goddamn ( ‾ʖ̫‾). I will ( ‾ʖ̫‾) fury all over ( ‾ʖ̫‾) and you will ( ‾ʖ̫‾) in it. You’re fucking ( ‾ʖ̫‾), kiddo.

Professor Metallica enjoys pencils. wrote:

This is Meme Research, not JFF. Posts are supposed to be constructive and actually contribute to the topic. Not to mention you just bumped this thread with a single image right when it was about to be auto-locked. Locking.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!