Forums / Meme Research

20,473 total conversations in 3,313 threads

+ New Thread

Album covers parodies

Last posted May 17, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT. Added May 11, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT
7 conversations with 4 participants

I’ve found 3 entries on KYM about different album covers: Abbey Road, The Dark Side of the Moon and Demon Days. They are all quite popular around the web but none is confirmed. Which brings me to my point, what do you guys think about making one, collective entry about parodying covers in general that has higher chances of getting confirmed? Besides, there are many more album covers parodied, but maybe not frequently enough to make a separate entry.

May 11, 2013 at 03:11PM EDT

I agree! It saves space and it allows pics from less diffused cover parodies.

May 12, 2013 at 06:00PM EDT

+1, like you said, think it would make a great intro / parent entry!

May 14, 2013 at 05:39PM EDT

You know you should get to work when Le Editor approves of your idea…
Anyway here’s what I’ve done so far, I’ve got to take a short break before uploading tons of images. This is bigger than I’ve originally thought…
If anyone has some spare time he could spend on uploading images, here’s a link. Unfortunately, in this gallery most of the images don’t have a title, so you have to know a thing or two about album covers.

May 16, 2013 at 06:49AM EDT

Updated.
Is any author of other articles covering album cover parodies still active? Especially the ones responsible for The Dark Side… and In the Aeroplane… because those articles need some work. If not, can someone help me a bit and request editorship for these two? It will go faster this way.

May 17, 2013 at 11:09AM EDT

To be honest, I kinda hoped someone else would volunteer… but alright, I’m getting to work.

May 17, 2013 at 01:33PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!