Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,386 total conversations in 3,327 threads

+ New Thread

Miley Cyrus

Last posted Jun 29, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT. Added Jun 26, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT
11 posts from 8 users

Should there be a meme page about her? I think that she’s getting lots of controversy about her meth use, hair style, twerking video, and change of music.

Jun 26, 2013 at 06:14PM EDT

Please no
The more we ignore this abomination, it will die with her horrible music (or what you may call it)

Jun 27, 2013 at 09:04AM EDT

Edward Elric wrote:

Should there be a meme page about her? I think that she’s getting lots of controversy about her meth use, hair style, twerking video, and change of music.

Believe me, if we made pages for every celebrity that had a mental breakdown or a drug scandal, we’d be here for years.

…Oh, all right. I’ll post a Reaction Video.

Last edited Jun 29, 2013 at 01:47AM EDT
Jun 29, 2013 at 01:32AM EDT

“I dislike her, therefore she should not get an entry.”
-This thread.

I’m sorry, but an opinion like that isn’t really a reason. Like the Jersey Shore cast and Justin Bieber, Miley Cyrus is a topic of mock on the internet, you simply can’t ignore this as much as you dislike her.

Does she therefore deserve an entry? This is still up for discussion. But most of the replies so far aren’t helping at all in answering that.

Jun 29, 2013 at 02:46PM EDT

The thing is, I haven’t seen much in the way of content being produced from her doing stupid stuff. I mean, can you remember any parodies of the erotic cake that she ate, or perhaps any spoof videos to come out of that time she smoked Salvia? Whereas Justin Bieber does generate content from, well, being himself, Miley Cyrus seems like she does something absurdly stupid and no one speaks of it again afterward. She’s like the anti-Lindsay Lohan.

Jun 29, 2013 at 05:21PM EDT

Kung Fu Cthulhu wrote:

The thing is, I haven’t seen much in the way of content being produced from her doing stupid stuff. I mean, can you remember any parodies of the erotic cake that she ate, or perhaps any spoof videos to come out of that time she smoked Salvia? Whereas Justin Bieber does generate content from, well, being himself, Miley Cyrus seems like she does something absurdly stupid and no one speaks of it again afterward. She’s like the anti-Lindsay Lohan.

Correct, in comparison to them, she isn’t much. Whereas al their scandals are the wet dream of every hater, the “scandals” of Miley Cyrus are more a thing that blow over fast and are forgotten. She doesn’t have anything that seperates her from the rest either, like Lady Gaga’s fashion, or Jersey Shore’s brains (and lack of).

So in that way, you are correct, she doesn’t deserve an entry (yet). But “No.gif gimme karma xD” simply isn’t a reason, which was what I was trying to make clear. What you typed here is a reason.

Jun 29, 2013 at 07:16PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!