Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,851 total conversations in 3,395 threads

+ New Thread

Smexual_tf2

Last posted Jul 09, 2013 at 03:07PM EDT. Added Jul 08, 2013 at 07:40PM EDT
5 posts from 2 users

I found several videos about this particular topic. I already created a entry about this, but I lack the dates of the original videos, because the creators of this meme deleted their account. So I need some help here, please. This is an example:

They are a lot of this videos, I mean a lot… And their are very hilarious!

Jul 08, 2013 at 07:40PM EDT

I’m pretty sure GAYPENIS started it. He was a popular Gmoder in youtube, famous for the unexpected EAR RAPES in every one of his videos. It started when he published a video called “Sexual Heavy.wmv”, gibberish and high pitched sounds.

Jul 08, 2013 at 09:00PM EDT

I know he started the smexual series, but what I want is the dates and GAYPENIS accout does’t exist, like another important user accout. Another thing I need is how many videos are about thus topic (I think is 197)

Jul 09, 2013 at 01:30AM EDT

GAYPENIS is now OLDSACKS, he still posts ear rape videos and Rubberfruit-like animations. Maybe we can ask him? Oh researchy stuff..
If my memory isn’t malfunctioning, I think “Sexual Heavy” was published in the same month like this video:

Or maybe in the same week..Who knows. Since that day, everyone started to make “Sexual” videos starring Spy, sniper and the rest of the classes (Well except the Medic, he doesn’t have a lot of voice lines).
Everything went to eleven when FINHeavich published the video “demented_soldier_and_his_retarded_henchmen.painis”.

Jul 09, 2013 at 12:47PM EDT

Well… I just investigate, and saw that OLDSACK was based on this video to create “Sexual Heavy”:

I don’t know if I should believe this video was the cause of all of this.

Jul 09, 2013 at 03:07PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!