Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Who's the scariest?

Last posted Jul 18, 2013 at 12:45PM EDT. Added Jul 15, 2013 at 10:33AM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

Hey all, as you all know, there are 2 very scary memes out there. 1. Unwanted House Guest 2. Slenderman. Who do you think is the scariest? I think House Guest is. It's basically every fear you have, come to life. When you get up to get a drink at night, he's waiting in the kitchen. When you use the bathroom at night, he's behind the shower curtain. If your legs are hanging over the bed, they're his now. Plus, i'm pretty sure Slenderman stays outside. House Guest will follow you everywhere. Not saying Slenderman isn't scary, House Guest is just scarier in my opinion.

I think Unwanted House Guest is slightly scarier than Slender Man. Even though Slender Man steals children and disembowels adults and hangs their organs from trees, he's mostly associated with forests and being outside, despite how in Slender: The Arrival, he appears in houses. Slender Man's lack of a face and overall appearance doesn't scare me. If I saw both of them in my house late at night, I'd be trying to avoid the Unwanted House Guest.

Last edited Jul 18, 2013 at 09:32AM EDT

Syphabell wrote:

I think Unwanted House Guest is slightly scarier than Slender Man. Even though Slender Man steals children and disembowels adults and hangs their organs from trees, he's mostly associated with forests and being outside, despite how in Slender: The Arrival, he appears in houses. Slender Man's lack of a face and overall appearance doesn't scare me. If I saw both of them in my house late at night, I'd be trying to avoid the Unwanted House Guest.

My Point Exactly. If you watch his video on YouTube, posted by Animeme, the pop-up at the end will most likely scare you if you don't expect it. Scared me, and it was that picture right there, the real-looking one.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!