Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,584 total conversations in 3,354 threads

+ New Thread

Fedora Shaming + Euphoric

Last posted Aug 21, 2013 at 01:32PM EDT. Added Aug 19, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

Sup

The topic “Fedora Shaming” is kinda getting used on 4chan. Altogether, being called “euphoric” now somehow gets along with Fedoras.

and so on

Aug 19, 2013 at 03:49PM EDT

We have an entry on fedora shaming already. Perhaps “euphoric” should be mentioned in it. I can add you as an editor if you want.

Aug 19, 2013 at 04:45PM EDT

But yeah, agreeing with Opspe here, just add a header on Fedora Shaming.

Aug 19, 2013 at 05:58PM EDT

opspe wrote:

We have an entry on fedora shaming already. Perhaps “euphoric” should be mentioned in it. I can add you as an editor if you want.

I know it, thats why I posted the proper title. I am by far too busy with my job and other stuff, I just don’t have the time to research.

It’s just something upcoming, it’s kinda big and spread on 4chan. Especially fedora shaming is really getting on some next level stuff, too bad I didn’t save the pictures. And that “euphoric” is something in addition to this. Just wanted to “warn” what is coming.

Aug 19, 2013 at 06:17PM EDT

When there’s a car accident, we blame the driver.
When there’s a bombing, we blame the bomber.
When there’s a fedora accident, why do we blame the hat?

Aug 20, 2013 at 07:11PM EDT

Durvarowe wrote:

When there’s a car accident, we blame the driver.
When there’s a bombing, we blame the bomber.
When there’s a fedora accident, why do we blame the hat?

Because they’re fucking awful.

Aug 21, 2013 at 01:00PM EDT

In addition, there is no mentioning of “atheism” and very little about reddit (because it seems to be the home of the average fat neckbeard atheist that loves his Fedora.). Generally, Fedoras seem to be a culture for me, not as meme. Many social regrets I have seen wear those hats, because they either way belive it makes them somewhat cooler, or they just mark themselfs as a loser. Seriously. I can’t belive that people do that.

I have nothing against the Hat itself, but it’s just unreal how some people look with it.

They also have something for dating sites.

Oh boy just another thread on 4chan, as you can see the Fedora is in connection with Atheism, Fingerless gloves and neckbeards.

Id love to see some more work on it, but I can’t do it by myself.

Aug 21, 2013 at 01:32PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!