Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,410 total conversations in 3,332 threads

+ New Thread

Boxxy entry

Last posted Aug 12, 2009 at 10:45PM EDT. Added Jul 21, 2009 at 03:57AM EDT
21 posts from 11 users

clearly because of recent events, IE the (failed) plan to assisinate boxxy by some anons, the revelations about CBCRs intentions, the new footage and photos as well, including "sorrowbleeding wrists which some believe is boxxy (real name catie)

recent footage:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nxpVhITB_r4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I-aY_Q56lVg

SORROW:
http://www.youtube.com/user/sorrowbleedingwrists

earlier footage:
http://www.youtube.com/user/S4TISF4CTION

Jul 21, 2009 at 03:57AM EDT

i saw her number somewhere, and i called it, and i got her voicemail. its boxxy.

Jul 23, 2009 at 08:35PM EDT

the video on the earlier footage is definitely boxxy. in my opinion, sorrow is not boxxy.

Jul 24, 2009 at 03:20PM EDT

And Sorrow is definitely not Boxxy. She doesn’t have the voice, looks, smile, nothing. And Boxxy has a much rounder face.

Jul 26, 2009 at 12:06PM EDT

Sorrow made another video and you can see she is clearly not boxxy, come on guys, read ED more.

Jul 27, 2009 at 10:19AM EDT

can someone please explain to me all this boxxy stuff? why are people so mad at her if all she did was upload a video of herself? people shouldn’t get pissed off at a video because, after all, they chose to watch it.

Jul 27, 2009 at 11:47AM EDT

Its what said about the video, saying it was so awesome it made her queen of a certain place we all love. Non got pissed saying there can be no leader and the war began. She was Like the equivalen of Che Guevara to the Newfags.

Jul 27, 2009 at 04:34PM EDT

ok dude make sense. you mean people said she should be queen of 4-chan, but people got pissed and said she shouldn’t?

Jul 28, 2009 at 11:57PM EDT

They said she should be queen ob /b/ and anonymous. Then people said that it can have no leader and the war started.

Jul 29, 2009 at 02:54AM EDT

Some anons tried to go see her IRL at her home. That was called “Operation BoxxPeace”.
They failed to see her but they left flowers in the name of Anon.

I think there’s a sort of peace pact now. Well, the war ended, that’s for sure.

Jul 30, 2009 at 01:33AM EDT

No REAL Anon would try to talk to Boxxy, TO WAR! Just kidding, but seriously thats pretty messed up.

Jul 30, 2009 at 11:37AM EDT

Anon is known for being “pretty messed up.”

Jul 30, 2009 at 03:57PM EDT

thats fucked up and its called stalking, which is illegal in 50 states. people go to jail for that kinda shit.

Jul 30, 2009 at 09:20PM EDT

Anon is obviously beyond any law Mr.Meme. How could you apply it to the collective hivemind?
Anyway, Boxxy and /b/ made peace since she responded positively to the ‘Tits or GTFO’ policy of girls posting in /b/ with RL pics. Besides the newfags supporting her as a ‘Queen’ of sorts, she’s gained somewhat of a fan-base, but instead of having her as a meme per-se I’d say she’s more of a 4-chan celeb. C’mon she’s just a girl in a sugar rush, nothing meme-ish about it.

Jul 30, 2009 at 10:38PM EDT

but wasn’t she found to be 16 when her real name was discovered? this just gets more fucked up the more I find out. wasn’t talking about the whole group, was talking about any idiot that would try to show up at her house and gets caught.

Jul 31, 2009 at 07:14PM EDT

‘…and gets caught.’
Anyway she flashed her tits over a web-cam… to /b/, what sort of self-respect could you possibly ask for after that. =/

Jul 31, 2009 at 08:39PM EDT

Wait. She did that ?
I always thought nude photos of herself were ’shoped.

Aug 01, 2009 at 12:41AM EDT

Can someone just fill me in on everything that happened between the big hacking/stalking and now?
It seems like so much happened.

Aug 12, 2009 at 10:45PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!