Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Lazytown (Stephanie)

Last posted Jul 22, 2009 at 05:40AM EDT. Added Jul 21, 2009 at 11:13AM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

Shouldn't "You are a Pirate" be subset to a "Lazytown" meme entry?
Lazytown spawned a slew of memes but (poor) "Stephanie" definitely deserves to be categorized as an entry, if nothing else.

..so which would it be? Lazytown w/subsets (Steph/Pirate, etc.) or a "Stephanie" entry?

p.s. I think there maybe enough content to "tastefully" create a Stephanie post but it may be postponed until this site has upgraded its' ability to better "filter" NSFW content.

which makes me question more philosophically or as a matter of policy: What is the "level of degradation" that this site intends to allow or endure, now and future?

Lazytown isn't a meme, it's a show. Also, it doesn't have an obscenely large amount oof memes that came from it for it too be a Touhou-esque entry.

Stephanie? Well I don't know if there is enough tasteful content.

Here's the lazytown macrochan page.

http://www.macrochan.org/search.php?tags=LazyTown

I'll let the other guys decide. But I'm leaning towards nyet.

And answer to question 3. I personally take entries one at a time. The others I can't speak for.

AFAIK the only (large) meme ever to come out of Lazytown is "You Are a Pirate" because of the double-meaning that was fully exploited. Nothing else memetic really came out of that show, except the usual routine of some remxies and Youtube Poops.

If we do create a Lazytown article and confirm it, then we would have to write articles for Team Fortress 2.

Im leaning towards a 'no' here. I think just one article is enough. Besides, there isnt alot of material to cover on this subject.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!