Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

"I TOWED JOE GRACEFFA'S CAR" Entry Request

Last posted Oct 24, 2013 at 01:28PM EDT. Added Oct 24, 2013 at 12:51PM EDT
8 posts from 2 users

I'm not entirely sure how this works--I've never posted a meme before, but I believe this video is incredibly meme-worthy.

Nate Clark, a Los Angeles based actor and comedian, channeled his feelings of frustration in an online video poking fun at a YouTube blogger who moaned about having his car towed.
Joey Graceffa ranted to his two million plus YouTube subscribers about having to pay a $200 fine to retrieve his car after it was impounded because he was blocking Nate Clark’s drive ‘just a little bit’.
But Nate Clark‘s witty riposte is sure to put the young ‘vlogger’ in his place – or at least make sure he thinks twice about where he parks his car in future.

The video was posted yesterday? Or the day before, and is already closing in on 2 million this morning. Plus, the video came out of no where from a no-name youtuber. I personally think those are grounds for becoming "viral"

I edited your topic bc yr requesting an entry not a meme.

I'd say to either submit it as an event entry or as a person entry for Joey Graceffa with h2. Controversies h4. Nate Clark Towing

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!