Forums / Meme Research

20,474 total conversations in 3,313 threads

+ New Thread

The Bob copypasta seems to be coming back!

Last posted Nov 16, 2013 at 03:32PM EST. Added Nov 13, 2013 at 06:17PM EST
10 conversations with 6 participants

Wrath7480 wrote:

The original post has been deleted.

I wish I could edit the two variations of the new Bob copypastas I found. They’re spaced so badly and are not in the right position. :/

Ugh this thread is so messy. ಠ_ಠ

Nov 13, 2013 at 06:25PM EST

It’s fine. Anyways, the Bob page could use an edit.

Nov 13, 2013 at 07:43PM EST

I am sure a lot of new copypastas are gonna come out now that Youtube’s comment system has been update. Should keep a look out.

Nov 13, 2013 at 11:56PM EST

Wrath7480 wrote:

I wish I could edit the two variations of the new Bob copypastas I found. They’re spaced so badly and are not in the right position. :/

Ugh this thread is so messy. ಠ_ಠ

I think I may of deleted my original post by accident.
Man I’m such a derp.

A summary of my original post:

The Bob copypasta seems to be coming back.
A lot of videos by popular YouTubers (e.g Markiplier, Ksi and CinnamonToastKen) are getting spammed with multiple variations of the Bob copypasta.
There is also text accompanying Bob as there always has been but now the text is slightly different in which that it is now stating that Bob hates the new Google+ YouTube commenting system and that Bob wants to take it down and return the old commenting system.

Original article on Bob: http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/bob

[End of summary]

I think we should probably update the Know Your Meme article on Bob about Bob’s recent appearances in the new comment sections.

PS: Thanks guys for being nice to me. I was thinking that everyone was going to criticise the way my original post was laid out and for it being messy, which it was really messy.

I’m still new here so I don’t really know how to post clean and nicely laid out comments.
If anyone could teach me on how to improve and make clean looking threads and comments I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

Nov 14, 2013 at 12:07PM EST

^I was wondering what happened to it. lol.

Anyways, this is relevant as f*ck. Bob has taken over nearly every other YT comment now. Usually in a tank, but there is also some monster out there that “eats bob” (another copypasta).

Last edited Nov 14, 2013 at 08:51PM EST
Nov 14, 2013 at 08:50PM EST

There are new copypastas too. One that I commonly see is
“Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the letter (a random letter):” followed by that letter about 10000 times (since there doesn’t seem to be a character limit to comments).

Nov 14, 2013 at 10:30PM EST

You mean like:

Ladies and gentlemen, I present to you, the letter FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU:

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited Nov 15, 2013 at 12:58AM EST
Nov 15, 2013 at 12:57AM EST

>We’re implementing a new comment system to improve Youtube’s comments and “clean them up”
>Comments are now filled with spam, ACSII art, and 25,000 word fanfics

Google, ya dun goofed.

Nov 15, 2013 at 05:47PM EST

Guys. Bob just intensified even more…

Cut to about 1min to see the actual wallpaper in action.

Nov 16, 2013 at 03:32PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!