Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,681 total conversations in 3,369 threads

+ New Thread

Dogbread

Last posted Feb 11, 2014 at 09:38PM EST. Added Feb 10, 2014 at 12:32AM EST
9 posts from 6 users

This thing here: dogbread

I mean, if it made its spread to go as far as being a part of a TF2 map, then it must be a meme right?

But its spread only goes as far as that, should we just put this along the lines of “Catbread?”:http://knowyourmeme.com/memes/catbread-nekopan

Feb 10, 2014 at 12:32AM EST

Sounds like a derivative of Catbread/Nekopan.

Also, horrible choice for a thread title. You sound like you are suggesting a made up meme you came up with yourself.

Feb 10, 2014 at 05:41AM EST

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

Sounds like a derivative of Catbread/Nekopan.

Also, horrible choice for a thread title. You sound like you are suggesting a made up meme you came up with yourself.

Hey, I was only putting it out there since I haven’t seen this meme or “meme” anywhere on this site.

Feb 10, 2014 at 08:49PM EST

The Expert's Second in Command wrote:

Hey, I was only putting it out there since I haven’t seen this meme or “meme” anywhere on this site.

You should be more careful of things like this. If you don’t identify the name of the meme in the thread title you have 1% chance you will actually call forth the attention of somebody else who knows anything about the subject. In the future save the “Hey look! I found a meme! Can we make an entry about it?” talk for the Opening Post.

Feb 11, 2014 at 04:53AM EST

The Expert's Second in Command wrote:

Changed the title, so it shouldn’t be an issue anymore.

But yeah, what Natsuru said, it’s best to make the title speak for the content of the thread, this raises the chances of people checking for help.

Feb 11, 2014 at 08:34AM EST

RandomMan wrote:

But yeah, what Natsuru said, it’s best to make the title speak for the content of the thread, this raises the chances of people checking for help.

>Breaddog

wat? It’s called dogbread. lol. I’ve seen this before. Was pretty prominent in the TF2 a year ago. OP, if you feel it needs an article, I suggest you make one. Just be sure to try and do some research on it before you make an article, else it will be deadpooled. If you want I can try and help some, but not a lot.

Feb 11, 2014 at 06:57PM EST

RandomMan wrote:

Thanks, mate. Not good with the whole “forum post” things.

Feb 11, 2014 at 09:38PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!