Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

The Aristocrats Joke.

Last posted May 20, 2014 at 04:28AM EDT. Added May 19, 2014 at 10:51PM EDT
4 posts from 3 users

If there's a kind of joke that's been pervasive for the past hundred years or more, it's the absurdly obscene one poking fun at the lifestyle of the depravity of the wealthy. This joke is called "The Aristocrats", which is the story of a group of people carrying out a vulgar act before revealing the relatively tame name anticlimactically. Given that the internet loves to be gross, it's no wonder that this would be popular on the internet.

There's one problem, though – if I were to write a page on this, much of the content that would be included would be… Questionable, at best. These jokes usually contain scatological content, obscene violence, and plenty of filthy, depraved sex. However, it's been said that if the images in question are important for the purpose of the article, they may stay up, even if they would typically violate site conduct otherwise. So, I came here with a proposal for the page – could I write an article on this subject, or would it get nuked from orbit?

Aside from that, I've found a couple of images regarding the gag that wouldn't be of concern posting here. Enjoy.

Last edited May 19, 2014 at 10:53PM EDT

Fridge wrote:

I've really never seen this anywhere on the internet. IRL yes, internet no.

I figured that I might get this reply, but do note that not every page on this site is necessarily based on internet material – or at least, there are a number of Memes documented here that were popularized before the internet was established.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!