Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

[KYM Workshop] 2014 Brazil World Cup

Last posted May 21, 2014 at 11:23AM EDT. Added May 20, 2014 at 03:07PM EDT
7 posts from 5 users

2014 Brazil World Cup is coming up in June, and per our tradition of keeping track and documenting World Cup & Olympics memes, I think it's a good time to get this thread up and running.

Check out our workshop thread for the last World Cup in 2010.

Last edited May 20, 2014 at 10:39PM EDT

Might want to change the year Brad. We're in 2014, not 2016. Anyways, I predicted since the beginning of 2014, that we would get a lot of memes coming from the 2016 World Cup. I hope America wins, but that's unlikely.

We're not ready to host any World Cup. It'll probably be a disaster. Our transport system is alterady clogged up, therefore it will be much worse during the actual cup.

The only thing I'm looking foward to the World Cup is that we get longer holidays here. But, with all those violence and thievery manifests due to the lack of good security and education, protests to people demanding the government to act up, and the politics blocking all of these to the outside world, it's not good enough to make it up.

And, quite frankly:

Chara Did Nothing Wrong wrote:

We're not ready to host any World Cup. It'll probably be a disaster. Our transport system is alterady clogged up, therefore it will be much worse during the actual cup.

The only thing I'm looking foward to the World Cup is that we get longer holidays here. But, with all those violence and thievery manifests due to the lack of good security and education, protests to people demanding the government to act up, and the politics blocking all of these to the outside world, it's not good enough to make it up.

And, quite frankly:

What country?

Chara Did Nothing Wrong wrote:

And, quite frankly:

Well, same things were said about South Africa (people were selling knife proof vests for the games) and that went alright.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!