Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

25,024 total conversations in 3,417 threads

+ New Thread

Anti-racist copy paste

Last posted Jun 30, 2014 at 07:44AM EDT. Added Jun 29, 2014 at 04:05PM EDT
6 posts from 3 users

I’ve seen this copy and pasted all over YouTube and its even been copy and pasted in other places like Reddit and Facebook, but do you guys think it is worthy of an entry
( i don’t actually believe in this, i’ve just seen it a lot)
this is the copy paste

ASIA FOR THE ASIAN, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY
Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.
The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.
Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.
What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?
How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?
And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?
But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.
They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.
Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white

Last edited Jun 29, 2014 at 04:07PM EDT
Jun 29, 2014 at 04:05PM EDT

I’ve definitely seen this a lot. I’ve heard that it originated on Stormfront but I don’t know for sure.

Jun 29, 2014 at 04:52PM EDT

i wanna make the article but i’m waiting for a mod to say its okay, because one thing i’ve noticed when you fuck up on this site, the other users come at you hard.

Jun 29, 2014 at 07:19PM EDT

Tchefuncte Bonaparte wrote:

I’ve definitely seen this a lot. I’ve heard that it originated on Stormfront but I don’t know for sure.

where?

where have you guys seen this alot?

Jun 30, 2014 at 12:34AM EDT

Kim Jong Is A Feminist wrote:

where?

where have you guys seen this alot?

its all over youtube, and its managed to spread to places like facebook and reddit

Jun 30, 2014 at 01:00AM EDT

There’s a guy named Skorzeny on cheezburger that regularly posts this bullshit and other stuff about white genocide. I’ve also seen it on /pol/ by someone who said that stormfront had tried to infiltrate /pol/. Everyone else just said that it was the jews trying to censor them.

Jun 30, 2014 at 07:44AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!