Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,816 total conversations in 3,390 threads

+ New Thread

The Walking Dad Jokes

Last posted Jul 19, 2014 at 08:56AM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2014 at 07:34PM EDT
6 posts from 4 users

The “Walking Dad” jokes are these kind of jokes.

Currently they are under the Carl! but I was wondering if they should go under dad jokes or have its own entry considering Carl! is primarily based on the way Rick pronounces the name.

What do you think?

Jul 18, 2014 at 07:34PM EDT

i think they should, but i’m not a mod so i don’t think my word really means anything

Jul 18, 2014 at 07:35PM EDT

So I said this in chat, but since I know not everyone was there, this is basically the important part

It’s related, but I’m not certain it is different enough from Carl! to merit a separate page, as the Carl! entry mentions this:
“On December 3rd, 2013, BuzzFeed highlighted several multi-pane comics featuring Grimes telling his son Carl various dad jokes.”
Still, I’m no expert, and they are not 100% the same. I think there is enough stuff for The Walking Dad Jokes on their own, but maybe not for Carl!

Last edited Jul 18, 2014 at 07:54PM EDT
Jul 18, 2014 at 07:51PM EDT

We’ve already got an entry for Carl! and an entry for Dad Jokes so it seems like a waste of space to create a third page for something which could easily exist as a subsection under either one.

Jul 19, 2014 at 04:47AM EDT

Particle Mare is 2spooky4u wrote:

We’ve already got an entry for Carl! and an entry for Dad Jokes so it seems like a waste of space to create a third page for something which could easily exist as a subsection under either one.

See I thought they would be more relevant as a subsection in the dad jokes.

Last edited Jul 19, 2014 at 08:59AM EDT
Jul 19, 2014 at 08:56AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!