Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Digimon?

Last posted Aug 08, 2014 at 04:23PM EDT. Added Aug 08, 2014 at 02:33PM EDT
9 posts from 4 users

In the spirit of the new show, why not make a digimon entry? The show was a pretty big following and have produced some memes of its own (Sorato threads, Pokemon vs Digimon, Leomon deaths, etc.)

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 02:36PM EDT

Twenty-One wrote:

Digimon has been on my entry radar for a while now. If anyone wants to take it for themselves, go right ahead, I won't be making it for a long while

ok. im not the best at writing articles (i never done for this site) so i dont know how good it will be

I think we might need to get some help from KYM members who are fans of Digimon and followed the anime series. I only watched Tamers, but I originally wanted to start watching Digimon Adventure 01 and 02.

This is going to sound bizarre coming from probably one of the biggest Digimon fans on the site, but I don't think it has enough spread to warrant an entry. If anyone proves me wrong though, I'd be happy to throw in my two cents.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

This is going to sound bizarre coming from probably one of the biggest Digimon fans on the site, but I don't think it has enough spread to warrant an entry. If anyone proves me wrong though, I'd be happy to throw in my two cents.

Renamon nuff said.

Espurr wrote:

Renamon nuff said.

Actually, I think that'd be more fitting as a subsection of the "Furries" page, seeing as how that's where most of the online interest in the character comes from, or at least that's what I've seen. Can you think of anything else?

0.9999...=1 wrote:

Actually, I think that'd be more fitting as a subsection of the "Furries" page, seeing as how that's where most of the online interest in the character comes from, or at least that's what I've seen. Can you think of anything else?

Well there's the infamous Pokemon and Digimon rivalry which has been going on since Digimon debuted in 1999 a year after the Pokemon anime series debuted.

0.9999...=1 wrote:

oreimo had 125 images total uplaoded to the site and it has an article

digimon has 171 and no article yet.

theres also the pokemon vs digimon thing, which is kind if big

Last edited Aug 08, 2014 at 04:24PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!