Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Bad Dudes

Last posted Dec 29, 2009 at 12:03PM EST. Added Dec 28, 2009 at 01:09PM EST
14 posts from 5 users

Is it just me being a newfag, or is there no meme page for this? I mean, the images are peppered throughout other meme pages, but when even Wikipedia very clearly states something has become a meme, I'd think it'd be here, right?

So, just some thoughts…if there's a page and I'm missing it, let me know. If anybody wants to make one and wants submissions, or would like me to make one, let me know.

Are you a bad enough dude to deny this meme?

Are you talking about the "Are you a bad enough dude to X" catchphrase, frome Duck Nukem I think ?
I can say "go for it" if there are enough derivatives.

It's actually from a game called, appropriately enough, "Bad Dudes."

I'll slap up a page and see where it goes (glad I'm not the only one that thinks of Duke Nukem every time I see that guy, though).

It's pretty easy to edit, sure, but who trolls Wikipedia to add something being a meme. Especially 80s arcade games? And, inb4 "you," since I know somebody's going to say I did it to get a meme confirmed. I already know about this phenomena. I'm just trying to add it to help the greater goodwebs.

And, it might be easy to edit, but it's on the internet, so it's true.

Oh, I got back into town on Sunday, but I've had a lot to get back to.
A. Yes, people write themselves and their made-up memes into Wikipedia quite often. It's vandalism.
B. The Bad Dudes entry looks like it could be a valid meme but needs more detail about the meme.
C. Bear burgers are very lean, not as greasy as beef, And the flavor is more like beef than venison or bison.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!