Saikyou Pare Parade Dance

Last posted Dec 31, 2009 at 12:56PM EST. Added Dec 30, 2009 at 01:54AM EST
10 posts from 4 users

ORIGINAL DANCE?

DERIVATIVES

IRL dance recitals:

Danced and sung by the real singers/voice actresses:

Wii version?:

Obviously there are more videos but it’s late and I don’t want to look for them anymore.

Well, do you guys think it’s worthy of an article? Also, can one of you guys tell me what the whole “Mirrored” deal is? Are the videos mirrored? Why are they mirrored if so?

Also, I have a feeling either Blah, Pterodactyl, Animecello, or any of the other Eastern-memes-familiar people will know this meme so can you give me some useful info about it.

Thanks.

Dec 30, 2009 at 01:54AM EST

Sooooo the song is from the opening of the Haruhi Suzumiya radio dramas and is an album by Aya Hirano.

I REALLY dont know how the dance came up but i guess its an official dance, since that is Aya in the seiyuu version.

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:14AM EST

I have heard the song before, but the dance… idk what the dance is

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:17AM EST

Oh yeah, the dance came from Suzumiya Haruhi no Gekidou the Wii game.

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:19AM EST

Never heard of that game. Ill look it up. (Oh no, my japanese pizazz! ITS FADING!)

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:20AM EST

No, the song was the opening of the radio drama, and the closing was “Welcome UNKNOWN!”. Gekidou had a bunch of songs, and gave them dances (some already had them) and added a few new songs.

I doubt that this would be a meme, but if we have the Hare Hare Yukai, and Cirno’s Perfect Math Class, do we want to make a sub category for dances?

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:13PM EST

^I DID say that right??? :/

And mah research says the 3d dance version did come from the Wii game…

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:15PM EST

I’m sorry, I had no clue what you said, and aaahh!
Yeah 3DPV from the game.

Dec 30, 2009 at 02:28PM EST

So I’m guessing we’re bending towards “not a meme” because it was mainstream-sourced and has not yet evolved out of its original contest. Okay then.

Also, I don’t think we’ll need a “dance” parent article seeing as that idea is TOO broad (because memes like Numa Numa and Peanut Butter Jelly Time would have to be filed under it and I’m sure that’s not part of what you’re talking about. You’re talking about Nico Nico Douga related ones).

Dec 30, 2009 at 03:29PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!