Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Chad Wardenn

Last posted Jan 04, 2010 at 01:25AM EST. Added Jan 03, 2010 at 11:46PM EST
5 posts from 3 users

I lurked, and a page was found that was marked invalid by the KYM staff.

But, Chad Wardenn (with x2 N's) is one of the biggest Youtube trolls of all time back in 2006.

There is so many parodies and spoofs (derivatives) of the guy.

Potential meme?

I need help with the article,

but I need…

1.Original Video Upload Date

2.Personal Information of Chad Wardenn

Taken from UrbanDictionary
"A Korean who made a famous Youtube video entitled "Why PS3 is better than Wii and 360." Curses excessively and acts gangster, all in the crusade for comedy. Uses words such as "ballin" and "bitch" constantly.

The ignorant viewers were SUCH fanboys that they actually believed he was serious. Everyone from nerdy 14 year olds to ugly ass college students made their own shitty, racist video responses and wasted more people's time. The ugliest losers didn't show their faces, and instead took
Chad's video and cut out certain parts, making remixes and confessions.

Is one of the most hated celebrities on the internet and is proud of it.

If you're not a dumbass and realize he's not serious, you will find a hilarious video and a great comedian.

But most people on Youtube, and largely the internet, are complete dumbasses and are so caught up in their own shittiness that they can't take a joke unless it agrees with them. They're also fanboys who will put a thumbs down on this definition because it doesn't call him a loser.
Fanboy:I made a Youtube video insulting Chad Warden despite being a loser myself.

Guy:Go do something useful, like screw your cousin"

Last edited Jan 04, 2010 at 01:25AM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!