Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

What happened to CWC?

Last posted Jan 19, 2015 at 10:15AM EST. Added Dec 30, 2014 at 10:08AM EST
14 posts from 12 users

He assaulted a Gamestop worker with Pepper-spray all over a Sonic Boom display and his blue arms, from what I've heard.

Guy is still nuts, either way.

Last edited Dec 30, 2014 at 11:18AM EST

Fillerthefreak wrote:

He assaulted a Gamestop worker with Pepper-spray all over a Sonic Boom display and his blue arms, from what I've heard.

Guy is still nuts, either way.

His Facebook post

Edit: Here's a quote from his post: "I was Minding My Own Business; NOT Looking for Trouble, and then HE Startled Me, similar to a potential Rapist in a Dark Alley in a big city. ANY of you would have done the same as I Have in Defense AND Escape!"

Last edited Dec 30, 2014 at 02:06PM EST

Surma wrote:

Yep he's behind bars, for the second time now; hopefully he never returns.

the mugshot:

He looks like Kyle Gass but less cool. Next he'll be releasing the Chris-chan Project.

Finally that nutjob gets put behind bars. It was for his own good, really. And was that his mom going to buy him Sonic Boom in the gamestop? The fuck, man.

M I D O R I マグナム洞 wrote:

He looks like Kyle Gass but less cool. Next he'll be releasing the Chris-chan Project.

Finally that nutjob gets put behind bars. It was for his own good, really. And was that his mom going to buy him Sonic Boom in the gamestop? The fuck, man.

No, his mom was in Sears or something, if Chris' side of the story is anything to believe. Besides, the reason they wanted him to leave in the first place (which isn't shown in the vid, but according to eyewitness that was what prompted him) was because he was banned from the store for vandalizing the Sonic Boom games. Why? Sonic's arms are blue, and it's been driving him up the wall for months.

Last edited Jan 01, 2015 at 11:57PM EST

A summary of what I know:

Sonic having blue arms in Sonic Boom has sent Chris into 'Sensory Overload' and has had him protesting it for the last few months in various ways. Namely, entering GameStops that he's been banned from and either (a) Hiding Sonic Boom merchandise or (b) altering the arms on sonic to make them flesh colored.

According to his account of the tale (Which should be taken with a grain of salt), he and his mother were at the mall enjoying a day out. He wandered into a Gamestop he was banned from to buy some Skylanders stuff, then started vandalizing Sonic Boom stuff again.

Some guy who happened to be in the store at the time caught Chris on video and uploaded it to Tumblr, where people started circulating it. Said video is the one Daozhai posted.

Due to trespassing, vandalism, and macing an innocent, police were called and went to Chris' home to take him to jail. He spent somewhere between 3-4 days in there.

He had a hearing on December 29th. There will be another hearing on February 5th to determine his sentence, if he is in fact going to jail. Given his actions, videographic evidence of the assault, a Facebook post full of damning evidence and the fact that he has priors, Chris is very likely to land himself in jail this time.

It'll be interesting to see what he does until the 5th, since he's in deep trouble and has no way out.

EDIT: I forgot to add that eyewitnesses say he tried to carjack someone during his escape from the mall. No idea if that's true or not, but worth mentioning.

Last edited Jan 02, 2015 at 12:16AM EST

Surma wrote:

Yep he's behind bars, for the second time now; hopefully he never returns.

the mugshot:

The only reason he does these things is because he never has any life lessons or consequences, like a loser version of a Seinfeld episode, maybe now he'll learn.

M I D O R I マグナム洞 wrote:

Don't compare chirs-chan to someone who is actually cool.

Surma wrote:

Don't compare chirs-chan to someone who is actually cool.

Don't compare Kyle Gass to someone as cool as Chris-chan.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!