Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

The Apple Watch

Last posted Mar 11, 2015 at 05:58PM EDT. Added Mar 10, 2015 at 11:04PM EDT
5 posts from 5 users

My Mac using friends were talking to me about this last week and how amazing they thought it would be.

I'm just impressed that Apple resisted the urge to put a lower case i on the front of the name in all the advertising

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

My Mac using friends were talking to me about this last week and how amazing they thought it would be.

I'm just impressed that Apple resisted the urge to put a lower case i on the front of the name in all the advertising

Anyway, I'm not sure what to think. I only first heard about it three days ago. It could potentially get an entry, but perhaps not yet.

Last edited Mar 11, 2015 at 04:46PM EDT

I heard the most expensive Apple watch is gonna be around 10.000$(if i remember correctly).The cheapest being around 300$.But why the fuck do you need a butchered Iphone as a Watch if you could get cheaper Smart phones or Watches doing the same thing?

Soma Cruz wrote:

I heard the most expensive Apple watch is gonna be around 10.000$(if i remember correctly).The cheapest being around 300$.But why the fuck do you need a butchered Iphone as a Watch if you could get cheaper Smart phones or Watches doing the same thing?

I looked it up now, the expensive one I think is called the "Watch Edition" which is 18 karat gold or something

See, you could buy that for around $10,000 or if you really have to have a "smart watch" the Samsung ones go for around $400

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!