1) To make large, bold headings such as “Origin” and “About”, use this formatting (change the comma to a period for it to work).
2) To quote certain phrases/sentences/paragraphs in your article, use this formatting (change the [ to <).
Whatever… blah, blah, blah…
3) To embed links, use either of these formattings (change the [ with < and the ; with :).
[a href=URL of the site/image/whatever>Whatever you want to call it[/a>
“Whatever you want to call it”;URL of the site/image/whatever
4) To bold texts (change the “(star)” to *).
5) To italicize texts (change the = to _).
That’s basically all you need to know about HTML formatting for your articles.
As for sub-memeing an article to another article, that’s an admin’s job. Us regular users can’t do squat about it other than suggesting it to the admins.
Glad to be of help! :D
EDIT: Here’s a few I forgot.
6) To add videos, just copy the embedding code provided to the side of/underneath the video and paste it into the article.
7) To align text/images to the center, use this formatting (change the [ to <).