Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,661 total conversations in 3,364 threads

+ New Thread

Should there be a separate meme for Weegee's Allies?

Last posted Aug 24, 2009 at 12:46PM EDT. Added Aug 18, 2009 at 09:41AM EDT
8 posts from 7 users

While searching up things about Weegee on a few sites, I saw Weegee-like pics called Malleo and Fortran.

I already knew about knew about Malleo, but other’s like Fortran, Ragamiicho, etc. were blurs. There’s more to the Weegee meme than said right now. Should this info be written on" Know Your Meme" or not? your questions won’t be answered.

Good day, sir.

Aug 18, 2009 at 09:41AM EDT

No.

They are far from meme material.

If you have pictures of Malleo, Weegee or whoever else you named add them to the Weegee entry.

Aug 18, 2009 at 09:45AM EDT

I always thought weegee belonged in the youtube poop category, along with pingas, and sonic says.

Aug 19, 2009 at 10:13AM EDT

Anything related to a meme belongs in the original meme, always. Especially with YTP.

Aug 19, 2009 at 05:50PM EDT

I can agree that Malleo is part of the Weegee meme, though I feel that “Push Start to Rich” (look up this phrase) has potential to be a meme of it’s own…

Aug 23, 2009 at 03:55PM EDT

I can’t find a single “Push Start to Rich” video with over 2000 views. This is microscopic. It’s a few people imitating each other’s YTP, with very little interest from the outside. This is way too small to call a meme.

Aug 23, 2009 at 04:04PM EDT

You’re right. I researched it further and realized how low the numbers were. “push start to rich” doesn’t even show up on Google trends.

Aug 23, 2009 at 04:19PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!