Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

why is tsimfuckis not here

Last posted Feb 11, 2010 at 07:32PM EST. Added Feb 10, 2010 at 01:11AM EST
25 posts from 11 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

I see all these supposed "memes" but no where do i see tsimfuckis who is at this point, a meme.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJFYIj84FD8

trolls that are arrogant are hilarious.Do you really think you know what your doing? No Tsimfuckis is not a meme. But you have absolutly no right tell people to GTFO, when you yourself have not even been on this site long enough to know what GTFO means; and as Tom Berry said: Enjoy with delight your upcoming ban, bbqsauced.

"equally terrifying"

I don't think we should really say that, Jamie, the kid is only 13 and has a rare genetic condition were people that have it commonly only live to the age of 11.

but the reason he is confirmed is because he is an exploitable. if this kid was an exploitable or if he had any kind of derivatives, then we could consider him. But what set me off is how arrogant bbq was in how sure this was a meme.

oh right,

because people have a disability they can't be a meme. you obviously grossly misunderstand equal opportunity.

there's plenty of stuff on here that is categorized as a 'meme' and it's simply something that showed up on the /b/ board 5 or 6 times.

screaming for bans because you're all butthurt over people being bad at the internet and responding to my obvious trolling is obvious.

i guess i should watch out for the forum tough guys and their "i've been here longer and i'm a nice guy and i have contributed to this page waaaaahhh you are new enjoy the ban"

still here.
give me a break. welcome to the internet.

Enough of everyone's collective bitching.

bbqsauced, if you feel you can write a fair and objective entry and can prove he is a meme go right ahead.

That's the #1 reason tsimfuckis isn't here, no one made an entry.

Because it's the internet, we don't have to stand quietly and kindly toward your disrespectful behavior, and your arrogant "hey, this is a meme I can tell you. Many confirmed entries here are not meme you fucktards" statement. Got it ?

You could've simply asked why it was not here to begin with. Nothing less, nothing more, maybe with why you think it should be here.
As Blubber said, no one made an entry about it yet.

So, do you want to take the lead on this ?

LOL, i didnt call anyone a 'fucktard'.

'newfag' perhaps because someone assumed that everything on the internet should be flowers and puppy dogs.

Apparently now when someone is offended by someone else's sarcasm it's assumed as being arrogance. I just simply made a post asking why not and if others might have overlooked it and some 12 year old cried about it being cruel. no one asked progeria boy to record himself drooling about WWE wrastlin' or singing some dope ass nu-metal tunes in his tiny attic room, but he did… and put it on the internet.

I guess i should have realized that there are a handful of righteous defenders here to swoop in, increase the ol' post count with senseless replies about banhammers, disregard the actual post because someone was made fun of and therefore disrupt the entire process of this website.

I didn't really care till now, I knew you were trolling.

Yeah. KYM is slightly more professional than ED or Uncyc. We don't enjoy trolling here, but we do it anyways. Unfortunately you're going to learn that KYM houses 5% to 10% lulz, which is sad considering you can still get maybe 20% lulz out of /b/.

However, the point is we generally don't appreciate trolls. Pl0x keep that in mind, and know that we've banned much, much more successful trolls than yourself.

Who said i was trolling?

if i was trolling i wouldn't have asked a question regarding the point of the website. i was merely retorting to someone whom i thought was inexperienced at the internet because he found something cruel, yet he's involved in a website that reports on meme's and such that have ruined people's lives.

perhaps you should go back and read the post about trolling. Regardless of this trolling business, i'm pretty sure i've successfully defended my position against the hoards of tuff gaiz here screaming for internet justice.

So what you're telling me is in the circle jerk of friends here, you like to jokingly troll one another and say to each other, "man we're totally funny and involved in internet culture, but if someone does it to us who isn't in our elite group of 'meme researchers' we're totally going to get super butthurt and waaahhh about it until that person gets banned".

I'm fairly certain the reason i wasnt banned was because i've done nothing short of throw a question out there, get lightly flamed by some regulars (who are pretty terrible at trolling as you can see on my profile's wall), and systematically defend my points without actually breaking any of the forums rules.

Last edited Feb 11, 2010 at 11:06AM EST
Welcome to the internet.

Please leave newfag.

hi,

you’re bad at the internet.

leave.

The people you replied to with these statements asked perfectly reasonable questions. Your 'perfectly resonable' response was telling them to leave the internet, and call them a new fag and leave the internet. So excuse us if we are unaproving of people whose first comments are telling others to leave the internet, and act like they know what they are doing. If you didn't get pissy at a few perfectly reasonable questions, none of this would have happened.

@bbqsauced
It was IIIIIIIIIIIIIII who said thoust were trolling!

Because you were.
Dispite thy trolling ways, coming brand-spanking new onto a website and calling the regulars a bunch of newfags… yeah, doesn't really rate on the intell-o-meter very high.

>> what you’re telling me is in the circle jerk of friends here, you like to jokingly troll one another and say to each other, “man we’re totally funny and involved in internet culture, but if someone does it to us who isn’t in our elite group of ‘meme researchers’ we’re totally going to get super butthurt and waaahhh about it until that person gets banned”.

I lol'd a bit.

I find this entire discussion quite hilarious, it you ask me. Sure, you're a total fucktard, but an entertaining one. So welcome. =D

EDIT: back on discussion, I don't think of Tsimfuckis as a meme any more than I think of Chistian Chandler as a meme. They're both just people who were featured and/or laughed at on /b/ for a while. An ED article does not a meme make.

Plus, you never even hear about him anymore, and he made no real impact on the internets. If an article would be made, it would have to detail almost EVERYTHING to get confirmed (unless the admins are feeling nice =3)

Last edited Feb 11, 2010 at 01:43PM EST

Okay, let's stop right there, criminal scums that we all are.
There is no point to argue any further if there will still be attacks like these from both sides.

bbqsauced, you behave like an ironic asshole and think we have nothing to blame you because it's the internet. Fine, I don't mind, I don't care.
You don't want to admit it ? That's fine too.

Let's get back to the main subject, shall we ?

Now, I'm asking you again. Because you posted a link to this, are you planning to make an entry about it ? Do you have some more information ?

Last edited Feb 11, 2010 at 07:33PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!