Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

/a/-I'll keep posting this until you like it

Last posted Feb 12, 2010 at 07:03PM EST. Added Feb 11, 2010 at 09:57PM EST
9 posts from 7 users

One of the most successful forced meme in 4chan /a/. It depicts a girl (i think her name is Sakura, but I dunno which anime) eating fish. Soon, everyone in 4chan formed derivatives…

Nowadays, whenever this crops up along with "I'll keep posting this until you like it", some people will say "I already liked it"

1) Does anyone know from which manga/anime this came?
2) While I have evidences that there are more pictures than the one I’ve posted above, I still haven’t collected all pictures. Anyone has a folder of them?
3) I know this came from the late 2009, but anyone know when exactly it started?

Last edited Feb 11, 2010 at 10:59PM EST

Back to topic:
1) Does anyone know from which manga/anime this came?
2) While I have evidences that there are more pictures than the one I've posted above, I still haven't collected all pictures. Anyone has a folder of them?
3) I know this came from the late 2009, but anyone know when exactly it started?

Eww… Anyway, I'm pretty sure you don't need to post the same thing twice, "JUYI!", it was clear enough the first time.

@watcher

uhh.. What did he do with his name?

Judging by his past URLs, Imagination's old names would have to be these:

- OMGKAWAIIUSAGIDESUMECHAMAHOUBAKA XD XD XD
- and, Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconiosis It's not a cancer but it's the longest word

@Thread

Based on my research, the girl in the picture is a character from an adult visual novel called Fate/stay night named Sakura Matou.

As for the meme, I don't really know anything about it. Sorry.

Last edited Feb 12, 2010 at 07:03PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!