Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

24,530 total conversations in 3,347 threads

+ New Thread


Featured Featured
Japanese memes

Last posted Aug 21, 2014 at 11:09AM EDT. Added Feb 25, 2010 at 10:59AM EST
1092 posts from 65 users

Natsuru Springfield wrote:

With the whole Spiderman craze going around, I just remembered that there where a ton of MAD videos using the old Japanese Spiderman TV show clips. Could this be a possible meme entry?

I think you’re talking about the following.

EDIT: Got ninja’d.

Last edited Aug 09, 2011 at 03:28PM EDT
Aug 09, 2011 at 03:28PM EDT
Quote

mona_jpn wrote:

> 乗馬マシン
Good entry. Anyone can easily understand what this fad is.

However, those videos’ viewcounts are based on its visual resources’ popularity on NND. And many NND users are basically teenagers (and cherry boys) who love such silly sexual joking. These videos’ popularity are supported by those idiots. I don’t think it’s notable so much.

> fukkireta

The original was posted on May 18th, 2010. (it can’t be found on YT.)

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10763513

This was simply mashup of original fukkireta and vocaloid song “world’s end dancehall”. Other videos are just imitating this video. And the amount of related videos on NND are only 50.

I think it’s too small even to be called a sub-meme.

If 乗馬マシン isn’t a meme, then what is a meme? Just because their view counts are earned mainly from teenagers won’t be a good enough reason to reject it, because I find so many vocaloid videos are viewed by mostly young people.

Just searching NND for 乗馬マシン would be enough to confirm that it’s a meme, in terms of both viewcounts and the number of videos.

Aug 21, 2011 at 03:43AM EDT
Quote

@teleostomi

Hi, Japanese.

I never say that isn’t a meme. I just said my opinion that silly memes/fads like this among silly teenagers (most of NND users) without impressive episodes weren’t so important.

That list you shows is really nice article about fads on NND. I think we Japanese need to take the lead in describing them to KYM users.

However, most of them are so small inside fad only in NND. And there are few topics worthy enough to be called an internet meme for real.

@1983parrothead

What did you censor by this ? :)

BTW, this image comes from Hayate the Combat Butler. You know this ?

Aug 21, 2011 at 05:52AM EDT
Quote

@mona_jpn

Hi mona_jpn I always admired your detailed description on your entries and a whole lot of comments found in many articles. I’m new here but have lurked a long time and have known you (I memorized your name on Po Pi Po entry). I hope I could contribute something b/c I’ve been helped with so many new memes.

You say that most of the fads found on the said page on Nico Nico Encyclopedia are not noteworthy. I’d admit that, if it weren’t for the confirmed entry of Girugamesh, and a whole bunch of
confirmed or yet-to-be-confirmed entries. Girugamesh might be famous enough in some part of the world and for a certain circle of people, but I’d never heard of that. Even after reading the article and watching some videos, I was like “why is this on KYM?”

I was reading the Russian Eastern European memes thread and Chinese memes thread, and there was only one proposed meme that appealed to me (蓝猫猫 最好看), but other than that I didn’t find even mildly funny. The stuff like “Don’t do that Fedon”, photoextreme and Blyat (under research) can be found daily on Futaba channel. I guess you look for the Nico Nico Encylopedia you’ll find several deserving entries which you’ll enjoy watching without knowing the language.

Aug 22, 2011 at 03:47AM EDT
Quote

Could I get some information on the 900 Series? Not even looking at the Nico tag has explained anything.

The only thing I seem to grasp is that the videos involve the scary sheep video from Youtube (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKExXjFAQz4 [I have to learn to embed]) and the Soka Gakkai cult.

Last edited Aug 24, 2011 at 07:48PM EDT
Aug 24, 2011 at 07:47PM EDT
Quote

@mona_jpn

Nothing ww
Just wondering what would happen if I post only an image with no words wwwwww

I’ve heard of Hayate the Combat Butler, but never have nor attempted to read its manga nor view an anime episode. Therrefore, I am quite ignorant about it.

I first saw it here:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm10048544

But for the censor sign holder, I think I first saw it here:

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm7691834

Then saw it again in Spy Darma X Mayim Mayim.


And I have noticed that parodies of the second OP of Nichijou are spreading, but it might not become a meme.

Aug 25, 2011 at 01:49AM EDT
Quote

KYM admins gave me new user title “Japanese specialist”. If everyone on this thread hadn’t helped me, I couldn’t get it. Thanks for all your kindness :)

@teleostomi
> I was reading the Russian Eastern European memes thread and Chinese memes thread,
> and there was only one proposed meme that appealed to me (蓝猫猫 最好看),
> but other than that I didn’t find even mildly funny.

That’s because you don’t know (or don’t try to learn) backgrounds, contexts and people’s sensibilities that make something to a fad/meme that are behind topics. Unless we do this, we can understand only their superficial epicness, cuteness or silliness.

If you want just enjoying fads/memes in the world, that’s not bad attitude. But Knowyourmeme is the documentary about internet phenomena, and we are researchers. We should pay attention to and try to know them even if this is difficult to us Japanese.

> The stuff like “Don’t do that Fedon”, photoextreme and Blyat (under research)
> can be found daily on Futaba channel.

Yes indeed. However, are they all fads/memes popping up daily on 2channel, Futaba, pixiv or Nico Nico Douga ? No, clearly no.

@nohaynicklibre

Its name “900 series” comes from the post number of the person who importunately required others to make MADs by that movie resource in a thread on 2channel.

And all of 900 series is made with templates of MAD movies and never satisfy a requirement of him because of harassment to him.

Yeah, all videos is made by a botch-up job.

@1983parrothead
I too don’t know about this manga so much. As you know, Japan is the land of hentai.
So we always need censor icon like this . hahaha.

> Nichijou OP2

The amount of parody videos related to this movie and its theme composed by Hyadain is not so many enough to be called a meme.

On the other hand, by including all of fandom of the comic on the web and MADs reusing other phrases (eg. “it’s salmon”) , I think the comic/anime series itself is worthy enough to have its own entry as subculture.

However, if once we make an entry for an anime by this definition, we will have to make huge quantity of entries about all of late-night anime for Otaku because all of them always has many fanfics…

Aug 27, 2011 at 11:37AM EDT
Quote

Oh, I see. I noticed how many of the videos weren’t of very good quality.

But I’ve seen 900 Series show up in some Soka Gakkai medleys like The Medley of Culting Daisaku and parnmania Buddhamix,why is this?

Also,sorry if I’m bothering you with so many questions. You’re of great help for the thread,so thanks!

Aug 27, 2011 at 06:39PM EDT
Quote

nohaynicklibre wrote:

Oh, I see. I noticed how many of the videos weren’t of very good quality.

But I’ve seen 900 Series show up in some Soka Gakkai medleys like The Medley of Culting Daisaku and parnmania Buddhamix,why is this?

Also,sorry if I’m bothering you with so many questions. You’re of great help for the thread,so thanks!

No Probrem : )

According to Airmoto-san wikia, 900 series was born in the thread of Airmoto-san in 2channel.
So, almost all 900 series are made by the fanatics about Airmoto-san.

This is the reason why visual resources of Soka Gakkai and Hissu Amoto San are frequently reused in 900 series.

Last edited Aug 28, 2011 at 05:34AM EDT
Aug 28, 2011 at 05:32AM EDT
Quote

1983parrothead wrote:

Here is another viral image:

This is the laughingman from Ghost in the shell.
On the Japanese web, the laughing man is sometimes used in snapshot posted on the web in order to protect privacy.
like this:

via Akiba Blog

This laughin gman generator was reported by several blogs around 2007.
The Laughing Man Hacks You!
But now, this is defunct.

Here is another generator in Japan.
http://phs.cside.com/thelaughingman/

Aug 30, 2011 at 10:56AM EDT
Quote

@mona_jpn

I haven’t seen The Laughing Man as much as the censor holder from Hayate the Combat Butler.

I first saw The Laughing Man as part of a M.U.G.E.N character known as “The Laughing Kung Fu Man” that has the Laughing Man’s face over Kung Fu Man’s. It was created by Pullo, and it is a modified version of Kung Fu Man by M.U.G.E.N creator Elecbyte. Here is the author’s website:

http://jamugen.blog103.fc2.com/


For the censor holder from Hayate the Combat Butler, I saw it in two videos below. I’m sure I saw it in others, but I forgot what the titles of them were:

  • 【アノテーション付き】ダーマダーマ 【スパイダーマン×マイムマイム】
  • 【ネタ☆MAD3rd】ミク&春香&霊夢がトレーニング


Are the censor holder (from Hayate the Combat Butler) and The Laughing Man fads, memes or neither?

Anyway, I think I found the English version of the 1995 Werther’s Original TVCM we are looking for, because it’s from 1995, but I am unable to see it, but it costs $37.00, and my parents most likely wouldn’t let me. Anyone else here at KYM able to request a copy of this?

http://tvnews.vanderbilt.edu/program.pl?ID=362884


Last edited Aug 31, 2011 at 09:37PM EDT
Aug 31, 2011 at 09:36PM EDT
Quote

@1983parrothead

Different from “hayate’s censor holder” as a mildly sexual joke, “the laughing man” has been used as a tool for protecting privacy (or keeping anonymity) on Japanese web, as same as its depiction in the original anime.

I’ve found “the laughing man” in many snapshots in the reports for offline meet-up held by 2channnelers when it was a big trend on Japanese web around 2003-2004. But now, almost all web page for them are already deleted from the web.

So, “the laughing man” isn’t considered as a visual resource for online parodies, and doesn’t appear on them so much.

And, what the important thing is that both of them is never set the main subject of any online creations. they are just a “side dish”.

So, I don’t think both of them is worthy enough to be called a meme.

> the English version of 1995 Werther’s Original TVCM

if I don’t need to pay up, it’s very nice idea :)

However, admins finished confirming that entry without the video. Maybe, the original video isn’t so important to them.

Let’s hope someday some kind guy will reupload this video to a video sharing service :)

Sep 03, 2011 at 01:24PM EDT
Quote

If I’m going to be loyal to what Tomberry has written on Russian/East European memes thread, then I’ve got to propose コマネチ、ちょっとだけよ、知っとるけ、電気あんま、カンチョー、パーでんねん、ダメダメ、おっぱいがぼーん、およびでない and so many many others from way before the internate age. カンチョー was memed as Sennen Goroshi in one episode of Naruto. No one on 4chan seems to know that Haigure from Shin chan was coming from old Comaneci gag by Takeshi Kitano. You might not know it but Haigure is a small meme on 4chan and a thread pops up from time to time. コマネチ should be documented as a meme. I don’t know how much weight you’ll put on the stuff before internet age, though.

Sep 04, 2011 at 08:10PM EDT
Quote

@mona_jpn

> Hayate’s Censor Holder & The Laughing Man

I already know that Hayate’s Censor Holder and The Laughing Man are different. Can the images be recovered using the WayBack Machine at Internet Archives?

> The English version of the 1995 Werther’s Original TVCM

I’m not requesting you to pay up, mona_jpn, because this only accepts U. S. currency / money. And I agree that probably sometime later someone will reupload it. I also believe in why the KYM staff didn’t think it’s necessary to add it to the entry before confirming it.

Sep 08, 2011 at 04:44AM EDT
Quote

Hello. Since Don highlighted this video, I’ve seen quite a long list of parodies by MMD fans.

It can very well have it’s own entry as a sub-meme of Lip Dub if it’s a strong NND fad.

Entry to edit here if so.

Last edited Sep 09, 2011 at 09:23PM EDT
Sep 09, 2011 at 09:21PM EDT
Quote

@1983parrothead
> Can the images be recovered using the WayBack Machine at Internet Archives?

Mmm, I tried searching that by wayback machine for a while, but there were no archives… Many of them were posted to image uploaders on small servers. So it seems that they had been deleted before crawling by Internet Archive.

Even in Akiba blog, the laughing man doesn’t appear recently because He hasn’t posted snapshots in Akihabara so much since the massacre happened in 2008.

@Tomberry
Please wait and see a little more.

Indeed, many MMD videos have been uploaded to NND since the end of last month.

Search results for this video series on NND :
タグで動画検索 【MMD☆EveryBody選手権】

But, If you watch some of the videos in this series, you’ll notice that character’s moving and facial expression are exactly the same in each video. This is because almost all videos are made by simply reusing the same motion data released by the author of the video appearing in that video you embedded.

This is the reason why many of them are moving exactly the same and are uploaded to NND so quickly.

You had better allow for this non interesting feature of this fad.

Sep 10, 2011 at 08:39AM EDT
Quote

It seems there is also a small fad with “Volare”, another lip-dub by those Filipino youtubers:

Thank you for your reply, mona_jpn. Let’s just wait and see.

Sep 10, 2011 at 03:35PM EDT
Quote

@mona_jpn

OK. Here is another image-based meme question:

Should the entry for Aka-san / Gedō Beibī (外道ベイビー) have info about its connection with the Billy Herrington (Wrestling Series)? Here is an example of it:

By the way, Aka-san / Gedō Beibī (外道ベイビー) was shown on the well-known U. S. newspaper, “New York Times”, on 9 / 16 / 2010.

http://www.nytimes.com/2010/09/16/fashion/16meme.html

And this is what Aka-san / Gedō Beibī (外道ベイビー) looks like now. I’ve also added more images to its entry. Will you translate them in their pages?:

Last edited Sep 11, 2011 at 12:46AM EDT
Sep 11, 2011 at 12:43AM EDT
Quote

@1983parrothead
I searched on NND and found that he was masking their crotch in this wrestling series since its quite early times.

This video was posted on September 10th, 2007. Aka-san already appeared in this video.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm1030514

Perhaps, this video’s editor didn’t have no special meaning for using Aka-san as censorship icon. But by many followers have been following this video’s style and reusing this video in inordinate amount of MAD videos, Aka-san became to be considered as the essential resource for this series. It always happens in online fads/memes.

Would it be better to add this info with title like “Guest Appearance” ?

> Translation

It’s ok If it’s very easy for me :)

Sep 11, 2011 at 06:26AM EDT
Quote

It’s becuase of (1) showing respect on the part of each creator for the originator of a “meme”, (2) bandwagon kind of effect. Putting akasan as censorship icon thus becomes a signature.
Nico Nico artisans have this great tradition of honoring original work.

Sep 12, 2011 at 07:12PM EDT
Quote

>>Mona_jpn

I would say putting Akasan on the crotch has had an intentend meaning for the originator.

Like this:

Premise: Showing crotch is a “treat” for those who like that kind of thing.

People come to view a video, expecting that, from its thumbnail and/or the title.

But that face 「まさに外道!」 appears.

Ruining the expectation of viewers is the point for inserting Akasan.

As time goes by, people tend to forget the original meaning of a fad.

Sep 12, 2011 at 07:22PM EDT
Quote

Didn’t Billy Herrington videos start as some kind of Rick Roll? Like someone would post a fake news in 2ch with a link to a Nico video wich turned out to be Billy

Sep 14, 2011 at 10:05AM EDT
Quote

@teleostomi

Oh, Yeah. You may be right. the OP tried to be funny by Aka-san.

@nohaynicklibre

Yes. At the beginning, Billy’s videos were used for troll in 2channel.

BTW, I finished rewriting several entries in the past few days.

*Matsuda, you idiot!
*Marisa Stole the Precious Thing
*Chirumiru Cirno
*Enemy Controller

If you have time, please review these entries and give me any suggestion to improve.

Sep 14, 2011 at 06:21PM EDT
Quote

So, Japan, now you’re planning to kiss your favorite CGI model?

EVERYBODY MMD meme parody:

Seriously? Da fuck?

Sep 26, 2011 at 02:12PM EDT
Quote

@Tomberry
Shitty MMD users are really into LCD-Panel Flavored Kiss :(

Unfortunately, we Japanese already have LovePlus , the video game requesting players to kiss to the girls in the display. So, it’s not so creepy for us.

As same as moymoy palaboy’s everybody, many of videos in this series are made by just copying the original motion data.

Nico Nico Pedia
Search results on NNDタグで動画検索 第1回MMD甘えん坊選手権

I don’t think it is considered as a meme/fad in Japan. However, if it looks epic by westerners, it may deserve to have its entry in KYM.

Sep 26, 2011 at 03:25PM EDT
Quote

Well… not really actually.
The highest viewcount is about 10 000 views on Youtube. Contrary to the EVERYBODY videos, it doesn’t seem that epic.

EDIT: On the other hand, there are about 14 pages of videos on NND. Not that many views but still…

EDIT2: You said “shitty” MMD users? You don’t really like them, do you?

Last edited Sep 26, 2011 at 04:05PM EDT
Sep 26, 2011 at 03:31PM EDT
Quote

I know EVERYBODY in MMD can get popularity outside Japan because you guys like lip dub and funny facial expression.

In NND, the fad of “EVERYBODY” seem to have gone

However, fortunately, moymoy palaboy noticed the video on YouTube and commented about this video officially.

http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm15678066

We’ve already made moymoy palaboy’s entry . By adding these info to that entry, it may be able to revive from the pool of deadpool.

Sep 26, 2011 at 04:24PM EDT
Quote

Gotcha.
I’m all willing to take matter into my own hands and rewrite the moymoy palaboy entry when I get some time because I love that MMD fad.

Sep 26, 2011 at 04:45PM EDT
Quote

@Hiroman

Thank you~

@Tomberry
> EDIT2: You said “shitty” MMD users? You don’t really like them, do you?

Yeah, I don’t like many MMD users who are satisfied as if they made something special by just copying someone’s work though it could be said that the amount of their reprints is one of the proofs of scale of meme’s bandwagon.

All creative internet memes generated by many creative users’ collaboration has been annihilated miserably by inferior people’s unwise, but innocent, activity. 2channel, Futaba, Nico Nico Douga… every time is the same result. In this case, Their activity is exactly the same to what inferior people did in previous.

Sep 28, 2011 at 11:41AM EDT
Quote

I don’t like MMD either,but that’s just because I think that poor 3D animation looks creepy

Also,in the subject of repetitive fads,the song “Sakura Reflection” seems to be getting a lot of attention of both Japanese and Western fans (More of the Japanese obviously). The MADs follow a very strict pattern, and it seems to be turning into a fad like Red Zone or Night of (K)Nights

Here’s a Youtube playlist: http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7D0004132F581AEB

And here the Nico tag: http://www.nicovideo.jp/tag/Sakura_Reflection

Sep 28, 2011 at 02:16PM EDT
Quote

@nohaynicklibre
>Sakura Reflection

Hmm… some of videos in this series include (homo)sexual contents. Because the homosexual essence triggered this (small) fad, we can’t avoid describing about it.

This isn’t a small problem…

Sep 29, 2011 at 10:52AM EDT
Quote

Hi. I wanted to ask about a possible meme entry.

I was looking into the database, and noticed that there is no entry for the Shining Finger Sword from Gundam. Now I’m not familiar with Gundam myself at all, but I’ve still seen people quoting it on different occasions, and on some parody videos. You know, this one.

My hand burns with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!
TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROWS!
ALL IN ONE FINGER!
SHINING FINGER SWORD!

I was just wondering if it is not notable enough to be added, or if no-one just happened to think about adding it. I won’t be making the entry myself, since I lack the proper knowledge about the subject.

Sep 30, 2011 at 09:27AM EDT
Quote

Muumi wrote:

Hi. I wanted to ask about a possible meme entry.

I was looking into the database, and noticed that there is no entry for the Shining Finger Sword from Gundam. Now I’m not familiar with Gundam myself at all, but I’ve still seen people quoting it on different occasions, and on some parody videos. You know, this one.

My hand burns with an awesome power!
Its burning grip tells me to defeat you!
TAKE THIS! MY LOVE, MY ANGER, AND ALL OF MY SORROWS!
ALL IN ONE FINGER!
SHINING FINGER SWORD!

I was just wondering if it is not notable enough to be added, or if no-one just happened to think about adding it. I won’t be making the entry myself, since I lack the proper knowledge about the subject.

I can’t really tell, as I’m not familiar with this.

I found this Erupting Burning Finger from Gundam. It’s different from your version, so I don’t know if they’re related.

I also found this derivative. It’s from Gurren Lagann with the audio from Erupting Burning Finger remixed a bit.

There’s also an Ash steals a motto version with the original Japanese dubs. I also found other versions, but I won’t stack this post with vids. Some of these vids use Shining Finger Sword, other Erupting Burning Finger. So maybe better to combine them if this becomes an entry.

Last edited Sep 30, 2011 at 11:05AM EDT
Sep 30, 2011 at 10:55AM EDT
Quote

RandomMan Wrote:

There’s also an Ash steals a motto version with the original Japanese dubs. I also found other versions, but I won’t stack this post with vids. Some of these vids use Shining Finger Sword, other Erupting Burning Finger. So maybe better to combine them if this becomes an entry.

Looking at the number of the parodies made of either the Shining Finger, or the Burning Finger, I’d say that this just might have enough spread for an entry. But I’ll leave that decision for the more experienced members to make. They will surely know if it needs to be added or not.

I could start researching this thing, but if I make the entry myself, the skies will rain with those +1 Deadpool comments.

Sep 30, 2011 at 12:36PM EDT
Quote

Muumi wrote:

RandomMan Wrote:

There’s also an Ash steals a motto version with the original Japanese dubs. I also found other versions, but I won’t stack this post with vids. Some of these vids use Shining Finger Sword, other Erupting Burning Finger. So maybe better to combine them if this becomes an entry.

Looking at the number of the parodies made of either the Shining Finger, or the Burning Finger, I’d say that this just might have enough spread for an entry. But I’ll leave that decision for the more experienced members to make. They will surely know if it needs to be added or not.

I could start researching this thing, but if I make the entry myself, the skies will rain with those +1 Deadpool comments.

I doubt you will get a rain of +1 Deadpool. First: These +1’s have no value, they can show an opinion, but don’t add to confirmation or deadpool.

Second, the comments you receive are based upon the quality of the entry. If you make an article of only 2 lines of text and 1 vid, it’s very possible. But if you can show a good entry with decent research and everything, people will notice it. They might not say it’s a meme (based on their knowledge about it), but they will give it a change. There are still the people who’ll give negative comments purely based on their own opinion or because they “never heard of it”. But like I said before, these contain no real value, so ignore them.

Third, if people notice an entry’s memetic status, but see it lacks some work, help will surely come.

But still, I’m not really familiar with this meme. So I can’t really tell you what to do. You can wait for others with more knowledge to respond and plan your actions based on that. You can do some research if you want and create the entry. You can also wait for someone else to make it and request editorship. The choice is yours.

Plus 1 tip, I noticed Shining Finger Sword is often shortened to just Shining Finger. Might be usefull when you look for information. Also try to look for image parodies.

Last edited Sep 30, 2011 at 06:09PM EDT
Sep 30, 2011 at 06:01PM EDT
Quote

@Muumi
I haven’t found those parodies on the Japanese web.

Indeed, those parodies are based on the Japanese gundam anime Mobile Fighter G Gundam. But, Domon’s remarks hasn’t been set to a subject for parodies in Japan in this decade.

And, it is in late 1990’s that G gundam’s MAD videos were popular in Japan. Nowadays, few Japanese people remember such a old episode.

So, I have nothing to say to those parodies outside Japan. Sorry.

Oct 01, 2011 at 04:09AM EDT
Quote

So the Shining/Burning Finger stays exclusive to the western web…

That would mean that I could actually look into the matter and see if it’s worth an entry. It seems to be quite popular amongst people making parody videos, but otherwise I don’t think it has all that much spread.

I’ll start looking, and if I’ll find enough info, I’ll make that entry.

Thanks for the advice.

Oct 01, 2011 at 04:28AM EDT
Quote

I have recently come across a variety of Touhou Videos, in which show two characters who fuse together (with the power of two Earrings) and creating a new character (Looks like the origin of this series was inspired by Dragon Ball Fusion ha)





Oct 05, 2011 at 12:41PM EDT
Quote

These videos are named Touhou Potara Earrings! (東方ポタラ合体!).

Search result ->東方ポタラ合体!

As of now, the amount of videos are 90, and more than half of them is made by the same person.

Oct 05, 2011 at 02:06PM EDT
Quote

I’m beginning to notice something funny going on with Johannes Krauser II (ヨハネ・クラウザーII世) from the manga series Detroit Metal City (デトロイト・メタル・シティ), as well as Godman (ゴッドマン), but I assume they aren’t popular enough to count as memes, just like Dora the koala baseball mascot.

Last edited Oct 08, 2011 at 04:58AM EDT
Oct 08, 2011 at 04:57AM EDT
Quote

Yo! You must login or signup first!