Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

interesting

Last posted Feb 25, 2010 at 09:33PM EST. Added Feb 25, 2010 at 09:06PM EST
3 posts from 2 users

Hello there

last time I checked on this -plex is 8 years ago my major-point-of-view was onto a newsgroup circling around the topic.

Earlier checks had no resolvance, though as my contacts with the conceptual hasn`t been much earlier than 12 or 13 years ago.

If technical embodiments continue to grow at this rate you/r/group/entity/ical will encounter a lower frequency of 'appearents','frase-rs' and such a-like spread-worms.

Alternates like ARG (rolegaming offspring) came to my awarness a couple ago and leave open possibilities and traces for reimplantment.

Yet, nevertheless, even with increased technological update rates the latencies and time-frames will never fall under-low-limit enough to enable for slow evolution of plexes in this medium.

Still….good work/fun/doing….keep it up.

a-Fraktil

post.scriptum.: your site is infected by changers

Mem-plex

combination--

core implemtents itself into any attachable idea, ideologic, and futher abrevations, without disturbing the original coherency.

So its more than a combination of ideas that form a meme, such as it is more than a combination of memes that form a -plex.

if the meme is the software than the kene is the hardware and the -plex is the common -interface-language its written in…if you want to stick to analogies such as these.

scratchinghishead
It gets a little complicated though if you forgett about unified substrats…media do usually inherit inherent kenes and thus memes do not have much of a choice in their -plex and -plexability.

shrugs
a-Fraktil

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!