Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Jesus - With You Always

Last posted Apr 15, 2010 at 08:00PM EDT. Added Apr 14, 2010 at 08:40PM EDT
13 posts from 7 users

I remember a site that was dedicated to hosting the With You Always pictures with the funny captions. Basically, these sorts of images:

It was on a random image loader, too. I've tried search engines to no avail, so some help would be nice.

Last edited Apr 14, 2010 at 08:40PM EDT

I've found some images when searching for "Creepy Jesus", others for just "With You Always." There's a ton of them. Something about the way that Jesus is drawn in these…

Already searched it, couldn't find the site I'd been looking for.

I consider this to be separate from LOL Jesus, because the intentions behind them were different. LOL Jesus was meant to be a mockery of a sacred icon through the superimposition of text. With You Always is most likely not in mockery of Jesus as a religious icon, but rather, as a way of pointing out that he looks really damn creepy when rendered by a specific artist.

I'd say so. Many instances of a specific set of images that only became well-known through blog posts (from what I can tell).

@HackerOnHacker.
A while back, I remember finding the original website from the man behind the drawings who said that he didn't know how to draw and got some kind of blessing/urge to make pictures of Jesus with the help of a model.

At that time, I questioned some people to know if it was worthy of having its own entry next to LOLJesus because there was a relatively great amount of pictures with their lines parodied. Chris told me that posting these pictures into the LOLJesus article was enough so I did it that way.

But if you think there is something more to it, I'll be more than glad to help you with the article.
Nevertheless, I think it's better if another Mod or an admin gives his thoughts about this one.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!