Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Facebook "Kitchen/Location" Meme?

Last posted May 09, 2010 at 09:14AM EDT. Added Apr 23, 2010 at 10:37AM EDT
8 posts from 6 users

Apropos of completely nothing, this morning I saw two female Facebook friends posted each post status updates:

"…on the kitchen chair, of course"

and

"On the dining room table or maybe the kitchen counter….."

Each was a total non sequitur. I'm guessing this is an emerging meme of some kind; has anybody else seen something like this today or very recently?

I don't think so. In the interim, the second status update was followed by others commenting "I say both. Start on the counter and finish on the table" and " wow…nice. Work it out. LOL". It doesn't seem like the same context at all.

I can tell you this much, by looking at my wife's browser history. She received a message on facebook entitled "Another way to annoy the boys…", then she posted "dining room chair works for me". A little while later a female friend (also a friend of mine) posted "on the stairs, right at the front door (prolly not the best place…)"

So this isn't the bra color thing, it's something new, but similar. Maybe something like, "where were you exactly the last time you ate something chocolate?". I think my wife would rather do that than have sex anyhow. "Where's your favorite place to masturbate?" would also work, but I don't think my wife would post an answer to that question.

Too bad the message itself doesn't get cached, or the whole mystery would be settled.

Last edited May 08, 2010 at 03:02PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!