Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Nut Shots

Last posted Apr 24, 2010 at 04:47PM EDT. Added Apr 24, 2010 at 12:24AM EDT
8 posts from 3 users

I'm pretty sure that nut shots have been around since the invention of testicles.

I don't think it's internet influenced enough to be worth documenting on this site.

Last edited Apr 24, 2010 at 09:08AM EDT

well… actually… that doesn't make sense. I mean I'm sure that people have been hit in the nuts all through out history, but I don't think anyone has actually done it deliberately until the internet came out… and then men everywhere sent out to crush there scrota.

Intentional… mutilation?

As in "an injury that causes disfigurement or that deprives you of a limb or other important body part" in this case were talking about a man's spunk holders?

I'm not going to look into it but I think that it has been around for a long time.

It may be a bit easier to find with the internet, but i find it hard to believe that without the internet, no guy on the planet of Earth is going to smash his family jewels.

Last edited Apr 24, 2010 at 04:34PM EDT

Too IRL. If there was a whole new breed of photos of people and animals kcikng each other in the balls with captions like "LOL NUT SHOT!!!!1!1!", then, it would be an internet meme. This is, after all, run by the Rocketboom Institute for INTERNET studies.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!