Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

25,587 total conversations in 3,501 threads

+ New Thread

Japanese Creepypasta Video? (Watch at own risk)

Last posted Oct 16, 2010 at 06:33PM EDT. Added Sep 18, 2010 at 05:01PM EDT
12 posts from 6 users

Ohhh, I remember that video.
I’ve discovered it a long time ago. It’s made by a Japanese artist along with many bizarre Silent Hillesque videos, most of the time involving ants. I really liked it.
Her (I think it’s a girl) profile simply stated “I like ruins…”

It’s a great video that has been seen many times, for sure, but I don’t remember any creepypasta coming out of it.

Neither text nor videos/pictures based on it, aside from some online articles.

I’m more freaked out than I was before. Even though the video is where it started, it has branched into Nico Nico Douga to become even more popular than the original. I found an Angry German Kid Version, and it was 555,000+ views! I need someone who has an account on Nico Nico Douga to help me with info and possibly video links. This is no longer only creepypasta, but now a Nico Nico Douga Remix meme.

@Tomberry nana is a dude.

EDIT: The Nico Nico Version is dubbed “sm666”

Last edited Sep 19, 2010 at 02:02AM EDT

I have a Nico Nico douga account and I found something new. The original Nico Nico video was made in December 2007 and is 7 minutes long.
I don’t read Japanese so I don’t know if nana is the same user who submitted both the videos but that is the most likely.

I fixed the embeds for now but I’ll do some clean-up later.

Yeah, Sweatie-Killer, that’s what he does in his follow-up video (at least, that’s the last bit we can see from a pop-up showing a webcam view from him browsing through the wicked cursed videos).

Last edited Sep 20, 2010 at 03:50AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!