Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

That Deadpooled Fast

Last posted Oct 14, 2010 at 08:50PM EDT. Added Oct 11, 2010 at 10:03AM EDT
17 posts from 12 users

@richies^ghost

I felt that there was some awkwardness with the mellow article, many articles get deadpooled but only a few get entirely removed, sorta like my Pop Tart joke a tad bit back.

I kinda saw no point to the "horny samus" meme really because
most of the tiers on Meme Generator are often uploaded out of random absurd lulz – which doesnt make for a whole lot of meaning behind the meme like most of our posts.

The Mellow article was an attempt, by yours truly, to do a Dave Davidsonian article (like Hey look you guys or April 1st), but was considered so well written (You can't blame me for being so awesome) that it has been deleted, because it could induce confusion toward the new generation of people coming to KYM. It could also have unleached many more stalkers on Mellow than we have already, Right Jostin ?. looks at him

While I don't fully agree with that really, I can understand it.

Last edited Oct 14, 2010 at 06:27PM EDT

@Tomberry

Hey, just coz I'm the resident KYM stalker doesn't mean you can brag about it to all your friends. I should brag it to all your friends.

But yeah, the Mellow article was made just for a little fun. Too bad that it was too awesome that it looked like a legit entry. I wish there was a way to view it again for the lulz.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!