Forums / Meme Research

20,010 total conversations in 3,224 threads

+ New Thread

New Boxxy?

Last posted Jan 17, 2011 at 09:34PM EST. Added Nov 19, 2010 at 06:20PM EST
59 conversations with 32 participants

I feel like the girl in the picture in the auction is the real boxxy, but then the girl in the begging pictures isn’t. She doesn’t look like the other one at all.
Could be the lack of smiling though. The cheekbones are a huge identifier of this girl for me.

Nov 23, 2010 at 08:38PM EST

nymphetinrepose wrote:

I feel like the girl in the picture in the auction is the real boxxy, but then the girl in the begging pictures isn’t. She doesn’t look like the other one at all.
Could be the lack of smiling though. The cheekbones are a huge identifier of this girl for me.

Stole much of what I have to say about this. To add to this analysis, the begging picture girl’s skin seems a bit too flush in comparison to what she looked like in her videos. It also strikes me as highly unlikely that the real Boxxy (Yes, I do believe this is a imitation, yet a masterful one indeed) would pull such a stunt, not only because it does not coalesce with the given aspects her personality, but also for the reason that she would reveal herself after such a long period of seclusion for such a curious venture. As a sidenote, the general loss of charm from the original Boxxy and the girl in these pictures also sways my opinion. At this point, the only evidence that could tide my stance would be a new video from Boxxy.

Nov 24, 2010 at 02:25AM EST

The cheeks. They’re def throwing me off on the “new boxxy”. They aren’t like that on the original boxxy. I WANT TO BELIEVE.

Dec 23, 2010 at 01:11AM EST

Thread necro out of fucking nowhere.

Dec 23, 2010 at 01:19AM EST

wAT IS EVEN A BOXY SER I MESN SHE LUK WACK LIKK BABBY UNDEROSAND WACK LIK I GUESS LUK ^ ON NOE UR MAYMAY TANKS ILOVEYOU

Dec 26, 2010 at 08:49PM EST

Sorry guys but, I am almost certain it is her. You cant expect a young girl to not age and look different after a few years. For anyone in their 20’s… take a look at a picture of yourself at 15.

She is in that awkward looking middle stage that happens at her age… the nose gets bigger (as in her case), ears, mouth too sometimes and the rest of your face is a little slower to catch up until you fill into your grown-up frame.

Jan 17, 2011 at 08:04PM EST

Chris wrote:

Thread necro out of fucking nowhere.

I Agree this thread as not been necroed once, but twice.

To top it off there are 3 boxxy threads going at once.

Jan 17, 2011 at 09:34PM EST
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!