Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,826 total conversations in 4,532 threads

+ New Thread

Latin American Meme Research (Spanish / Portugese)

Last posted Nov 05, 2012 at 10:56PM EST. Added Jan 26, 2011 at 12:16AM EST
59 posts from 42 users

Alex wrote:

Hola, soy de México y quisiera saber si las imágenes de Facebook con frases de "Si X no tuviste infancia" puede ser considerado para una entrada.

Apoyo la moción

Hola, bueno yo no soy latinoamericano, soy español no se sí puedo ayudar en algo…
-
Hello, I am not Latinoamerican, I am Spanish, I don't know if I can help in something…

Last edited Aug 12, 2012 at 07:20AM EDT

O Pintinho Piu

After I heard the italian version of this portuguese song called “O Pintinho Piu” and searched on YouTube the title of this portuguese song, I saw really really really really really really really really much videos incl. choreography and sometimes lip dub.
I don’t know very much of this song. I thought it came from the Kids Show “Patati e Patata” but it isn’t. I also thought that Radio Globo, the italian radio broadcaster, created this song… but they just translated it inspired by SuperDheymerson’s popular lip dub video. The song itself is older than 2011 but like i wrote before… I don’t know anything about it…
Give your informations on this thread and if it is valuabe: I’ll create an entry about it.

There is a Meme related to the musician Ricardo Arjona that can be named as "The problem is not X. The problem is X".
This meme is based in his song "El Problema" and essentially, it refers to normal situations that should be problems, but, in fact, the consequences or another situation is/are the real problem (s). Just "true stories" are useful for this meme.
Some examples here:

http://img.neeerd.com/38876/38876-5-ricardo-arjona-meme.jpg
http://memerio.s3.amazonaws.com/1_1327032431.9251_686cd9316832d80b73aa368b264ccb09.jpg

Maybe to have its own entry?

Hello. I need Spanish/Portuguese researcher's help.

This is a Japanese MAD video meme caused by funny misheard phrases. To describe the meaning of the original phrases in this entry, I want good English translations for these Spanish/Portuguese quotes below.

• En ese caso