Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,809 total conversations in 4,530 threads

+ New Thread

Slender Man

Last posted Mar 02, 2011 at 08:55AM EST. Added Feb 27, 2011 at 08:20PM EST
8 posts from 6 users

NOTE, THIS STUFF IS SCARY
all iv'e found out is that in several Paranormal Or Ghost shows, people/mainly kids have said that in there psychic or paranormal experiences they have seen a tall 6-ft faceless man in a black suit. this is the exact description of slender man. does this mean that there is some real fact or history behind the slender man meme, which in this case is not in the KYM Data base?

SHOW: Psychic Kids-(Cheesy title but it is a real show.)

Most likely fake.

STEPS:
1. Note something familiar that most people are accustomed to (the internet is a good source).
2. Say you have seen it (in this case, Slender Man).
3. Try to make "facts" and a background story to this thing.
4. Share it.
5. ???
6. No, there is no profit. None at all. It just makes you dumb.

what im saying is that there is more evidence then shown, but not evidence correctly linked to the idea of slenderman. in other words, other instanaces of the same idea being made in other places, and there fore slender man may not be origional. it may be based off of some other REAL paranormal thing/being/sighting. here is the link to a non-direct link or idea of slender man (in this case called "the caretaker". i believe this part of the episode has where the girl speaks of slender man as the care taker. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pGIqNUi87k

Ahem, I don't want to barge in your theorie like that, but in the Slender Man article, there is an interview with Victor Surge, its creator, who completely agrees on the fact it's not "original", but inspired by a lot of things.
In the comments, there are also several other characters used by other media and who look like Slender Man (Observer from Fringe, Jack Skellington, ect…) so yeah…

people still dont get it! what im trying to say is that there might be some REAL AS IN NOT MADE UP MEDIA stuff that came first! i already knew about the other media, im trying to find out about more of the REAL stuff!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!